Nanowrimo 2017 sponsorship ?

Is L&L sponsoring nanowrimo this year… they are currently listing some shock other writing application as their sponsor…

I was talking to someone today about they should do NaNo and use scrivener because there’s a free version for November normally and there have been vouchers in the past for participants and winners… which then fell flat when they said they didn’t see literature and latte listed on the sponsors (or is it just too early?)

Scrivener is listed as a sponsor: nanowrimo.org/brought-to-you-by

They’ve not made available their sponsor offer yet but have said they
will: mobile.twitter.com/ScrivenerApp … 7017497600

It’s up! I don’t think there is a forum thread yet, but our annual info and download page is now ready.

That’s a relief!! I was looking here nanowrimo.org/sponsor-offers

Which doesn’t mention (at the moment) L&L but does mention others…

Need to get my mitts on that 50% golden ticket for V3 :wink:

And now we’re on that page. :slight_smile:

Yay!!! dare I dream V3 comes before Nov 1st ???

It would be a shame if it wasn’t! :wink:

Don’t you dare. If V3 shows up while I’m busy writing like a maniac … Please, you know I can not abstain from getting it at once and try all the new features. Thats probably days of toying with V3 instead of hammering on the keyboard, trying to finish in time. I aim for 2000 words a day, if I’m busy discovering the secrets of V3 for three days that would be - 6000 words unwritten. How could I survive this? Don’t you have a heart?

How about releasing it on the 26th? October, I mean. That would be ok by me :wink:

You’re planning on writing on your NaNoWriMo project before Nov 1??? :open_mouth:

Hah! Wish I was, heavy outlining before (around 10.000 words I guess, always am a more masochistic person).
But - thinking about Murphy, something comes up and voila - release is postponed. And I’ll be so thoroughly screwed…

Besides, I’m fishing for a release date, here…

oh oh i’m now wishing away the whole of October… :wink:

Is the NaNoWriMo template for 2015 still viable for recent (or recentish) versions of Scrivener?

ETA: answered my own question! Yes!

Yeah the NaNo template is essentially just the Novel template with a 50,000 word count preloaded into the targets window and a different welcome page. :slight_smile:

We’re getting pretty close to the starting point out here! Good luck to everyone participating.