NiaD season opening day

Uh… uh… I’m going to go over there, under the bed.

Do you mean like one of these

I offer no comment on my resemblance to said pot.

Nowhere in my last post, will you find the slightest of inferences pertaining to you resembling a poty. Adult potties go under the bed, that’s why we refer t’ them as g’sunders.
Should you come over here and reside under Piggy’s bed, you will be a Jeysen aJeysent to a poty.
As far as your behaviour goes, potty may be the way other members of Scriv’s crew regard you. see: thefreedictionary.com/potty

Yes my K. You never intimated such that may be construed or twisted to suggest that resemblance, in appearance or usage or content, was being made. I in the other hand immediately recognized that aforementioned comparisons could easily be suggested hence my preemptive lack of comment.

I miss you old man. I miss you.

As one would a comrade :smiley: … or a headache? :frowning:

I was thinking more like an amputated gangrenous limb.

:smiling_imp:

pffffrrrttttt!!!

Well, will you looky over here?: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=39751

It’s about time!

Let’s make this year the one where you ask “why do I let him participate?!?”

That or “this went too smooth… what is he up to”

:smiley:

How about we make this the year where you all go on social media to shout about how much you love the event and drive a ridiculous amount of traffic to the sign up sheet!? The bigger the event, the more likely it is that it’ll run!

Let’s ask a question… what’s the chances that * is on his best behavior here and that he is the “mature positive influence” around his friends?

Consider that Vic-k and I are of the “same mind” (what ever that could possibly mean when Vic-k and mind are used together)

At least now we know where he kept his head…

Isn’t that the plot of a Stephen King novel?

No… sorry. My mistake. I think it was a Tim Burton film…

Hey now… don’t put that pressure on me K

I am now wondering what the official term might be for NiaD participants, esp. the ones that keep coming back for another – you know the kind I’m talking about.

NiaDLers?
NiaDicts?
NiaDonnas?
NiaDoters?
NiaDosers?
NiaDites?

Somewhere in the Book of NiaD this has been settled, yes?

NiaDitherers?

My ego demands that you be known as “piglets”. :smiley:

Of course, the confidence crash is expected in about 17 minutes at which point normal service will be resumed.

We are known as “BACON EATERS!”

I think you mean, “bacon bits” :unamused: