NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

And here I thought it was the payola. :stuck_out_tongue:

I keep sending him fish heads, opossum tails and pig jowels, but they keep coming back as “delivery refused”! Not sure who’s paying him. Must be Vic-K

OK, I’m in. I did this a few years ago, and apparently, have forgotten the pain sufficiently to hit it again.

What? There they are there again. As the actual * around here, what am I doing in such close association with grrrrrrr and nomnomnom?

Hi @pigfender,

The Facebook group is called Scrivener Users. It’s a closed group but I expect they’d let you join. :wink:

The members are all obsessed with Scrivener and how to use it.

I think I’ll be able to write the chapter using Scrivener iOS on my phone and email it from there. Last June, I opened your attachment with the details using an android tablet, but I’ve just tried using my phone to open it, and it works!

If there’s a problem nearer the time, I’ll let you know.

Please count me in for NiaD 2017!

I’m always in!

Fixed it for you.

I’m in, I think. Unless my work life/whiskey intake gets thrown out of balance again.

But, I was planning on changing my name to “The Saint”, and fetching whiskey!

I might even save some for you…

Heck, yeah…I’d like to do this again.

Calling you “the saint” is like calling Vic-K an “innocent bystander”.

But the fetching of whiskey will be supported.

After all this time, after all these memories, how could I possibly miss another adventure?

Count me in!

Count me in. :unamused:

99 bottles of beer on the wall! 99 bottles of beer!!! take one down pass it to Vic-K 98 bottles of beer on the wall!

98 bottles of … VIC-K!! One at a time!

Hello all, and welcome back.

michaelroberts2017, since you’re using a new forum identity I’m going to go ahead and assume you the same Michael Roberts of Marshal Law fame?! Can you please send me a private message or an email to confirm your contact details and to remind me what your stance is on 'dem grisly scenes?

Jaysen, to answer your previous questions… can you really not think of a single person who’d pay to have you pre-occupied and out from under their feet for a day? :wink:

Wolf, sorry to hear you’re not able to take part this year. Good luck with Nano, though!

Several actually. But they tend to throw things and threaten physical harm more than offer gratuitous payments.

Ok, so I had an idea today.

Oh yeah. You’re all gonna wanna be in this one. :smiley:

Despite all your blandishments and promises, I think I will stay out of this one.

The rest of y’all have fun.

Ok, I’ll have a go again

The monkey on my back wishes to take part. Sign me up!