NiaD Episode VI: Return of the NiaD

Anyone else excited for this Saturday?!?

Anyone else surprised by how little disruption Jaysen’s been this year!?!

I’m trying to BEHAVE!!! I can still be a pest if you’d like.

I’m actually nervous. Not sure why. I think the recent changes in my day to day may be contributing. That said, BRING IT!

Rum acquisition is happening today.

What’s the plot this year?

You don’t wanna know!! It’s full of holes. :frowning:
Be careful y’ don’t fall down one.
Vic

I am, actually — more than a little.

I’ve bought an “infinite monkeys” t-shirt to wear and Scrivener is warmed up and ready.

It’s a weird feeling knowing that in a few days I’ll be introduced to a set of characters and be working with a team of strangers to bring those characters to life and through some ordeal. What a fun thing to able to do!

I’m beaming gratitude in your general direction already, pigfender.

_
C
G

Stoked as a coal scuttle and lookin’ for fire.

gr

Fixed it for you

Thanks for having me!

3-4-5f.png

Heya! I’m in. :wink:

Much bettererish

Yay, welcome back neomarsu!

Ooh! Cool! I’ll be wearing mine on the day too! We’re T-shirt buddies!

Yeah, I can’t wait to see how y’all grow and develop them, and just how badly you’re all prepared to mistreat them!

Warning: Novel in a Day can become addictive!

Can I send my entry as a Word document attachment to an email or a post? I can’t remember what I did last time!

Yes! Send your chapter to the email address that send ms you your brief on Saturday. A Word doc is fine!

hides under the desk in the corner You guyyys! I’m scared! What if Saturday comes and all the words in my brain turn to gibberish?

Should that happen to you, while you will feel doomed, I will be happy to find myself “not alone” drifting aimlessly on a wordless sea while a plot floats above me uncaught and out of reach, my feeble mental hardware unable to grasp and wrestle it into a condition recognizable by anyone. Such is the danger of NiaD. Beware to the one that enters unaware.

But I’m sure I will be alone. Again. At least Vic-k will come visit me. Even if it is only to see how fresh the salt and lemon juice are… :wink:

Yes. Very. :smiley:

No. Wondering why I agreed to take my one free-ish Saturday in a two-month run of stressful weekends and spend it stretching my boundaries.

Unless you count that as excited, in which case, sure!

How did it go from safely “sometime in the future” to THIS WEEKEND???

I’ll assume your wonky/crappy keyboard thinks —> … is actually tequila … right?
Good Luck on Sat :wink:
Vic

Taquilla rubbed in wounds is less annoying than salt and lemon juice. But all three together and you and I would have a good time!