NiaD Episode VI: Return of the NiaD

I said YOU were reasonable. I only think it’s fair to give folks a chance to brace for the emergence of vic-k.

Me too, please!

Yay! Welcome back, Siren! And may I strongly encourage you to heckle your co-workers to take part? I count 12 LL staff now; that’s a whole Novella-in-a-Day book you can fill by yourselves!

Jaysen, try not to scare anyone off while I’m drunk and not able to respond quickly. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t promise that. My bottle or rum is full-ish. It will be empty-ish shortly. I’ve been told I do … things with excessive consumption of rum. Let’s see who has the worst nightmare from that.

I shall not sit in envy of this NviAD. Count me in!

According to my precise calculations, I should be able to pick up my packet during a flight layover. Being then substantially written on the long flight leg, it is quite possible my chapter will be higher than Jaysen, even higher than Jamieson.

gr

p.s. Pigfender, I would just make bold and think of it as NIAD 2016 as far as signature swag and so on is concerned. Years are just more fun than numbers.

Dang. You’ve just blocked my attempt to weasel back out.

That’s been my philosophy: trailing edge all the way! I still miss WordStar.

Heh. You don’t apprehend how utterly non-demanding of special gizmos my writing is.

But to savor your magnificent project… well, maybe that’s the incentive I’ve been lacking to tackle an update.

We’ll see.

Yikes! My humble writing sample was accepted! I’m in!

(Which also means that I absentmindedly overlooked my rule about not belonging to any group that would have me as a member…)

I’m going to start stocking up on rum and Swedish Fish for the 17th of June…

And pencils…

And sealing wax…

And electrons for Scrivener…

You’re one of us now! :smiley:

You really shouldn’t threaten people like that…

If there’s still room Rog, count me in - Lee

Absolutely! :smiley: It’s going be a great one this year!

Hi Rog,

Yes please, Count me in. I would love to be a part of this. Must be mad! So much pressure, but the finished product is always amazing!

Best Regards

Mike

Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes!
Count me in, please. :smiley:

I’m in.

Ah damn! I would so have loved to do it again, but I’ll be on a vacation with my boyfriend…I’m excited to see the result, though!

Yes! I’m in! Please!

Time to write a novella! Thank you Rog.

All the best,
David

I’m in. Glad Real Life ™ became Fun Time.

Oh yes, please!
Last time was so much fun!!

Cheers!