NiaD 6 is being postponed [from Oct 2016]

[size=150]That’s still pretty big … init? :confused:[/size]

Let’s see. What else is smaller than a postage stamp?

:open_mouth: Don’t be personal :blush:

The way y’all size stuff around here, a BREAD BOX is smaller than Vic’s postage stamp.

That got an actual LOL out of me. Well-played, sir.

My work here is done.

gr

:open_mouth: Work? … my tootie!! Y’re just a 'salacious innuendoista’ ! … picking on the insecure and vulnerable member of Scriv’s crew!

In all fairness, Vic, I do have to point out that you’re the one who offered a…personal…comparison, not gr. :slight_smile:

Sorry young sir, but innuendo cometh before the fall.

Hi, folks! Just thought I’d peep in.

On another note we have the:

1. Hero (or is that anti-hero?), probably Byronic (or, perhaps gothic?)
  2. The protagonist (or, perhaps i’m-in-agony-ist?)
  3. And the devil’s advocate (the same across all genres)

Please continue the show folks. This is better than Netflix. :wink:

Missing you all and the annual NIAD…

OOOOHH LUV THE PINK TOILET SEAT :laughing:

Thought you might, vic-k! What fascinates me most about the image isn’t the throne, nor the pooping peeper, but the tiles that are about as big as the throne itself.

Since we’re on the subject, when using the word ‘loo,’ is it the word for the throne on which a pooper or pooping peeper sits, or the room in which the throne is fixed? Just curious.

Montree, my love … one could propose one and one could propose t’other, however, sweet-thing, a polymath like my good self, would proffer: Both. :smiley:
Take care
Leonardo-k

PS Stanly thinks,“The Toilet”, but what do cats know? youtube.com/watch?v=ygc9aDMabI8

Proper peeps prefer ‘poo’ to the ‘loo’. Wouldn’t you?

Um, why is that peep backwards? No, just no. Don’t answer that. Just don’t.

[size=150]You get one of these for Christmas?[/size]

Which doesn’t answer you question, just adds grist to the poo-pot mill … but … who gives a poo?

Thought I’d peep in! Oh, my!

:open_mouth: Awww! That’s :unamused: rude :blush:
So, you’re a Peeping Thomasina … are y’?

Blimey you lot know how to pursue a tangent!

So, I peek out from under my heaving pile of paperwork and meeting notes and it turns out the rest of the world is already halfway through March. I guess that means that we might as well skip a year entirely and wait for October 2017 now and do it “properly”. I’m going to have a think about the format this year to make it a bit easier on me by sharing the workload with others more. I’ll start a suggestions thread for any “feature requests” you have that you’d like me to include in the deliberations!

My main feature request is that the forum signature have a 2016 mug with a gravestone on it!