NiaD 6 is being postponed [from Oct 2016]

Take care of yourself Rog. Hope your workload eases soon.

Yes, indeed.

Thanks for the kind remarks, as well as the enthusiasm for the event and of course the wonderful tangents.

Goodwill to others + enthusiasm + tangents? That’s about as perfect a description of the LL forum as you can get?!

PF, I understand completely, about the presssures of life affecting the most beloved of traditions. NiaD has become a tradition for me. And just let me say that your efforts over the past few years have been phenomenal. I have grown fond of the NiaD exercise the week before NaNoWriMo. It is the perfect warm-up for the big marathon. In the event that you reschedule for January, I would like to participate again.

Hi
As long as all is good in your world we can wait until you have the time to do this, it is something I enjoy very much and am sure many here do, and it would only be the same with you at the helm. So you take care of your rl and we will wait patiently. :slight_smile:

Hi Rog,

January sounds great. Or February, or whenever you’re back in the groove. :slight_smile:

Vic-k, you sexy thang you!

Here, here! (Or, is that hear, hear?!) Well, I do both. :smiley:

Just let it be known, I’m making baklava for the next event! :smiley:

I know, Montree, I know. :blush: :frowning: Believe me, I make strenuous efforts to keep it under control, otherwise I’d be terrible exhibitionist!
Can’t wait to see you in a balaclava, though. :smiling_imp:
take care
vic

Exhibit on, Vic-K! Be proud! Strut your stuff!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
my kindda girl … grrrrrrrrrrr :smiling_imp:

Popping in to see if there’s a date for NIAD. Hope all is well in you all’s necks of the woods.

Iceberg noted stopes sincerity mycare lasted postseason. Checking backs into these newly yearly- I’d suggested afterward they sevenths- Andrew wells haven’t a good / nigiri attitude that’s pointless!

Ok?

I wonder how many google translates that was? and between which languages?

wossat [size=150][1]mean?! :confused:

1. /size ↩︎

My imagination is more like kudzu. Perhaps imaginary goats would help?

Rog dat, Oh Mighty Pigfenderness! :stuck_out_tongue:

Awww … y’ look so cute, Montree

Thank you. That is my color, too! :smiley:

HAPPY HOLIDAYS fellow Novel in Day writers, have a restful and happy holiday and lets all look forward to writing in New Year.
:smiley: