Stalking the Forum

Oh m’gosh! I can tell already it’s gonna be another bumpy ride this year. :smiley: I’ll add an extra layer of padding to the keister.

The suspense is killing me!!!

GR: So quiet you could hear a pencil drop [a beat] in a teacup.

I bet Mr. Piggie is enjoying this. :smiley:

Playing possum is more like it.

Or busy fending pigs!

:smiley:

Mark

I too am looking forward to the next one too :smiley:

Blimey, you’d think you lot’d be bored of these things by now!

Sorry for the radio silence. I’ve been off on vacation for a bit, with only very limited access to the interwebs. But I’m back now! Let me work out which day I can do and then I’ll get a sign up sheet posted.

Love and hugs,
Rog

No bores here. We are pigging for it.

Ha! I knew it!
I had a tingling sense in my fingers[size=85] (no, not a stroke – at least, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a stroke*)[/size] and toes[size=85] (OK, that was almost definitely from sitting in the one place too long – I really should get a new office chair)[/size] that a NiaD was in the works. I logged on specially just to see. No organising one without allowing me to sign up. In fact, you can sign me up in advance and I’ll let you know if there’s an issue[size=85] (unless the tingling really was a stroke*)[/size].

[size=85]*ask me tomorrow… [/size]

[size=85]This can get confusing. Tomorrow for you is really today for me. and tomorrow for me is tomorrow’s tomorrow for you. So Do I really ask you today? Or do you really want tomorrow? And can you imagine with’s happening to poor vic-k right now as he’s trying to read this? [/size]

My work is done. :smiling_imp:

Doesn’t bother me, pal … I’m an international player

Fat chance, hombre! Awesome, you’ll be well rested and raring to go. Looking forward to it!

Woot! Woot! Woot!

[size=150]“Do you come here often, Pluto?”
“Nahhh Mini. Only at Niad time.”
“Me Too.”
[/size]

:smiley:

I just figured out that the forum’s control panel doesn’t have a pref setting for animated gifs. You learn something everyday.

gr

They’re cute! :smiley:

Why would you need

Just just punch [size=150]Img[/size] add [size=150]‘copy image address’[/size] or [size=150]‘copy image’[/size] et voila!!!
Et!

Sorry to say…
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=36259

:frowning: