Scrivner IOS

Is there anything you don’t say “BAH HUMBUG” to (with the exception of Mrs Jaysen*)?

[size=85]And I suspect that’s only because of her well known* expertise in skillet weaponry
**She must be so pleased you’ve distributed knowledge of her talents so broadly :smiling_imp: [/size]

She prefers wide distribution of her … talent. “Strike the fear of … Never mind” she says.

And I tend to not humbug sunsets, good rum and scotch, and fresh fish that I’ve caught and cooked. Other than that… eh.

I didn’t realise this was a thing, so I googled it and, sure enough, you can apparently switch out 1/4 cup of apple sauce for each egg in a recipe.

Although I tried it and the hollandaise was f*#king disgusting.

:laughing:

you owe me a keyboard and monitor

Or an abacus and a Black & White TV.

Y’ know, even abucussisisises have bugs, too :frowning:
Image 02-08-2016 at 14.06.jpg

I’ll buy you a beer next time you’re in town.

close enough. I’ll start working on the tickets…

Okay, what is this discussion supposed to be about as the originator stated that he was being satirical (comical, maybe)? Nothing? Wonderful. I just wasted a part of my life reading all this.

You’re welcome!!

What unwasteful things were you prevented from performing by reading this?

A auestion: a cursor, is that someone cursing?

Reading Foucault’s Discipline and Punish. Can’t get distracted. Oops, here I am again, getting distracted. :slight_smile:

Why should Foucault’s discipline be of interest? What discipline is it, by the way?

It’s homework for class. It’s a history and study of penology in the 17th and 18th century. It’s what happens when a philosopher decides to write something legal, and ends up writing something that’s neither artistic, philosophic, nor legalistic but rather is a composite of all three.

S&M ? :confused: :blush:
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … ex-8212078

Actually, Vic, Foucault wrote a compendium of the history of sexuality; three volumes; you might get a kick seeing your last post.

Haven’t read it myself but I hear it’s better than what I’m reading of his right now

So you need some discipline to get it done or else you’ll have to discipline yourself. :wink:

youtube.com/watch?v=xQHm-mbsCwk
youtube.com/watch?v=OY93gHVynaY
A of info out there, yosi baby! Quite fancy the Chomsky debate … I think :confused:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0tfJl1NKDk
With Christina Hendricks. Relax young-n … snot her from MadMen!
Now get back t’ work.
Vic De Sade x x x

Thanks mate, this convo is no longer a waste of timeo!