So we start tick tock

I thought I would kick of the day by saying an early thank you to Pigfender, great brief and a lot of hard work.

Thanks homeport! :smiley:
Good luck with your chapter, and have fun!

Its very quiet here are we the only Brits about is everyone still sleeping :slight_smile:

I’m here and in the same position as you, Homeport!

:slight_smile:

Mark

The Americans put in a good showing until about 630 am and then tapered off. :smiley:

Hey, no Yank bashing…well, I know you really weren’t but I need wax dramatic
Up now and sorting out what I wanna do with this
Thanks much for the opportunity
Good fun!

Sitting here reading about wild west skills :smiley:

I’t actually been pretty quiet this year. Very few questions. Perhaps i’ve been too prescriptive in the chapter briefs? Either that or none of you are actually writing anything?!?!

:angry:

Or we have just decided that your briefs are irrelevant and we are writing our own stories.

BWAHAHahahahaha

Well, yes and no…I’ve added a few gangs to the mix…The Daltons, The James gang , some Bloods and Crips and a lost squad of the 82nd Airborne…Hope that doesn’t make too much ‘topping and tailing’ for you…

I will tell you that the “blue water” gang (all harbor dolphins) is getting their … fins kicked right now. What did they expect picking a fight with the “Iron Rodents” armadillo gang. It’s a desert for crying out loud.

I know how to quick draw a gun now :slight_smile:

Alone and with an unloaded gun? Or, preferably, a stick?

Is this where you intended the comments be directed to? Sorry I missed it. We 'mericans, btw, were sleeping at that time or out partying our keisters off. Or, some other such schnitzel.