Novel-in-a-Day 5: Go Set A NiaD

So. Thinking ahead to next year, how’s about a dystopian setting in the Brazilian rain forest?

Its in! I’ll own up! I took it to the wire! I’ve had too much coffee! GO PIGFENDER GO!
(Every bloody year…)

See? All about the balance. :stuck_out_tongue:

The amount of Bombay Mix I got through this year was OBSCENE…

Thank you Pigfender… once again you have surpassed yourself with your brilliance in creativity and organisational splendour.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I have this little fantasy that he’s been sitting there at his laptop, wearing a HUGE stetson and smoking stogies the whole time…

Excited to read my chapter in context.

Here, here (or is that hear, hear)! Needless to say, I agree.

On another note. Love your user name. I always have to read it a couple of times to read it correctly. :wink:

thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/bearded- … 989347.jpg

Hey look… The Library’s got a new book --> viewtopic.php?f=51&t=28582&p=182444#p182444

Exciting! Downloading now!

Can’t open Yellow EPUB zip

How about now?

And I was so sure my chapter was #1. :blush:

Yep. Works fine.

So, did some people write multiple versions or chapters, or is one version a remix?

You’s the man, Mr. Piggenfender.

Trotted right over to check my bit, afraid of the choppage and fill that it surely must have needed. Relieved to find it stood as it was. Gonna download it and read it in a bit.

Good show everyone. Let’s give it up for our fearless leader, Mr. Piggenfender! :mrgreen:

Upgraded forum signature ‘awards’ (those mug things) have now been uploaded too for those who want to add a 2015 to their collection.

Right, that’s enough of this nonsense. I’m going to go to bed. I look forward to (a) reading the books at a more leisurely pace, and (b) hearing what you thought of the event and the book over the next few days. Thanks everyone for taking part so enthusiastically this year!

Comments about the event in this thread please. I’d appreciate if you could put any comments about the book itself in the Marshal Law thread.

Hooray! Eager to see how it all fell out. Congratulations Rog!

Thank you, Rog, for all of your hard work! And thank you to everyone on this thread that has posted great information and making my first year a wonderful experience! Until next year!

Where does one find the signature awards?

Sleep well, I’ll look for your answer in the morning.

Good night all and good show! Thank you all for setting up/participating in this event. It was crazy, but productive.

Lesbian subtext and spaceship. Okay, that happened.

And just for one rollicking minute I thought our story was going this a-way: I Was Kidnapped By Lesbian Space Pirates.