Novel-in-a-Day 5: Go Set A NiaD

Next year?!!?

Yes, KB. Received safe and sound.

Can I also say… Double spaces after a full stop definitely seem to have made a come-back.

Right. I’ll send in a new version with double spaces, and assorted, unmarked tweaks (the shape of the elves’ ears, and how much of the town is overrun by orcs). You’ll work it out.

If only there were a one-button solution to that problem. :unamused:

I take it you’re not sending confirmation emails once you receive, and that the only person you’re just waiting for Indy Robitaille?

I’ve sent in two versions - the first to get one in as close to deadline as possible; the second to fix the bits I missed in sending the first as close to deadline as possible.

Since I sent each one to both emails, you should have 4 copies from me – if you have a choice, go for the one that says “EDITED”.

Admits I might be guilty of that. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Is it in English? :open_mouth:

Oh, no. Guess what will be on the testimonials. We’ll never hear the end of this… :unamused:

Look, there’s 55 of you. If I spend 3 minutes a chapter each, that’s still all the time I have to get them in the Scrivener Project and have time to compile. And I’m still not only reading them but also correcting punctuation, spelling and in a couple of cases slicing conflicts out and drafting short paragraphs to drop in here and there to fix continuity (and sending to the authors for notification and approval, of course).

If Jake wants to revere me, I say you shouldn’t crush his dreams! :smiley:

Yeah, but it reads more like Jane Austen with gratuitous swearing.

Mr X

pigfender superstar!!!

Finlay got my submission sent in. Hopefully I wasn’t to late. :open_mouth:

Sounds good to me. I’d probably read more Jane Austen if she included gratuitous swearing… :smiley:

Worrabout gymnasticated honkey-tonkin’? :smiling_imp:

And the adaptations could star Samuel L Jackson, so win/win, I say.

“Say Prithee one more time, Muthaf****kah, I DARE you.”

Double spaces never left me. :slight_smile:

We all have our cross to bear.

Oh, this hurts me.

LOL…Why does this hurt you?

By the way, this year’s Nice Suit Award goes to pete340. Take a bow, Pete! :smiley: