Where Jaysen tests the patience of Mr Piggy

Mr Piggy, I’m anxious that you have not provided my early look yet. How can I properly dissemble and obfuscate without advance notice?

:confused: errrr … just start typing. Your post usually contain enough of both to keep everybody guessing and happy.
Hope this helps :wink:
Vic

I’ve been looking at all the stuff I have written over the years, and the scary bit in all this is going to be the possible general theme.

But them I remember some of the things I have done. It’s not that hard to add Cthulhu-cultists to Lark Rise to Candleford.

Unless Piggy has a dolphin in his plot I may be in trouble.

There is a dolphin, but unfortunately the odds of it being in Jaysen’s chapter are pretty slim.

Also, I might be lying about the dolphin.

OK… I need to write about a dolphin… got it.

Any goats?

Why groats? D’ y’ think it’ll be about Capitalism? :confused:

Oats are used to feed livestock and make a wonderful breakfast when properly cooked. Grits are kind of like oats in the way they need to be slow cooked to get the traditional goodness out of them. As vegetative matter they are not bad for you until you add things like butter. Also, both are excellent with bacon too. and pigs like to eat oats and corn (the source of grits). bacon is an excellent addition to a bowl of grits. with a little white sugar and sharp cheddar to top it off. This would be a semi traditional breakfast in the south east. It is a breakfast that no goat will appreciate. There palate it … well … they are goats.

As to commerice in a capitalist economy, the mark up on breakfast is enormous. As is the markup on livestock. They are labor intensive though. Current labor markets and the cost of mandated benefits have made goats, and grits, bacon, oats cost more to put on the table than seems reasonable. Why one would put a goat on their table is beside me. Maybe a mother-in-law did the cooking and someone felt the need to ensure at least one member of the dinner party ate something (even if it is the plate).

As I remarked above , earlier on, “Just start typing, you’ll be OK”
Take care and remember, numpt. now is the time to empty your mind of all non-Niad irrelevancies. Prepare yourself for the big push.
Good Luck, :wink:
Vic

The chef straightened from the breakfast-laden stove, holding a ladle of melted lard, and declared, “It was the baste of times, it was the wurst of times…”

Ducking to avoid the frying pan hurled by the neatly dressed matriarch, said chef mutter “frankly, I don’t give a ham”… Much to the chef’s dismay the afore mentioned matriarch came prepared with several pans. Her “wide spread” technique resulted in … That’s a different story for a different time.

Mr Piggy,

I have completed my chapter. It is 12,364 words. The red squiggles are part of the art so I didn’t think I should fix them. I also used as little punctuation as possible as well as not capitalization. This will allow the reader to interpret the piece as they see fit. I did have a few issues explaining the talking monkey’s sexual attraction to dolphins who drive 1948 Chevy big bolt engine equipped vehicles, but I think my approach of making dolphins inter-dimensional travelers works. I will admit there it is a bit close to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy but I think it will pass muster since I change things (coffee cup instead of towel, happy android, etc). I’m not sure how the next chapter will go… the super nova of the earth’s sun may make it difficult for the next person to have plot continuity.

I’ll send it to you shortly.

Never heard of prequel, numpt?

Pony. The answer is pony.

Nay.

Think about it…

Bet that got gr’s goat bah!bah! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Did someone call free pony rides?

The paraphrased version…

Jaysen: Hey dear, can you watch this and tell me what the guy is saying?

Wife: What the…? Is this something from vic-k?
J: uh… no. This is someone called grrrrrrr.
W: Fine
[sits through video]
[sits in silence for a moment]
[replays video]
W: Well…
J: Yeah?
W: Well what it says is that I need to monitor who you hang out with better.

I am so confused right now.