Novel-in-a-Day 5: Go Set A NiaD

I would be honored to participate again this year. So sorry I missed last years event.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Yes Please! I would love to be a part of this special event again. Section 7 turned out really well in 2014 and it looks like 2015 is going to have a bumper amount of writers!

Hey Mikeydev and RonjoI! Welcome back!

That’s 34 participants so far!

Well, as per the FAQs…

Hi!
I’d like to join in again this year!

Cool! Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Oh all right then, Piggly, since you ask me so nicely … count me in too, please!

Whatever you give me, I shall work in a cat, an orange and a piece of string again, because they’re my trademark (whisper … I really include them in case they’re the only interesting bits I can come up with, but don’t tell anybody) :wink:

I… Err… ok. Your secret is safe. I always try and work the phrase Reacher said nothing into everything. No, wait… that’s Lee Child. What’s my thing again?

Welcome back for another year!

You like to outline novels and post them to a forum in advance of the deadlines.

Sign me up! I participated in the 3 Day Novel contest last fall and it was a blast. Can’t wait…
evergreen

Many thanks Rog,

It’s good to be back - I’m looking forward to taking part again!

LL

Welcome to the forum, evergreen! I’ve sent you a direct message with next steps. :slight_smile:

Hi fellas! Long time no see…

Please, rog, count me in!

I’d love to join NiaD.

What now?

Purchase booze, harass Piggy, and determine what your chapter will cover not matter what Piggy sends you.

Or wait and Piggy will contact you. Most choose this option, but the first one … that’s fun.

Hi Fender,

RedOrion1 here. Enjoyed it last year. Looking forward to this year. Thanks.

Curtis

I would like to join. This will be my first year and it sounds like a lot of fun. :slight_smile:

:smiley: If there is still room. I would love to join in on this.

Please tell me I’m not too late! This sounds fantastic!

Sign me up!

You’re not too late!
mysterious writer, neomarsu, katlovergilpinm, IanPhilpot welcome to the forum. I’ve sent you all a Direct Message with next steps!

RedOrion1, r6d2: Welcome back! :smiley:

GETTING EXCITED YET?
I am!

I have to say, I’m disappointed by the considerable lack of mysterious symbols next to participant names this year. I had hoped for the swirly-m’jigger or a caret or something. It dons on me though that it’s a great privilege and honor to be counted among the rest of the gang. I always say, it’s the high point of my year in this dinky lil ole town. :smiley:

Welcome to all newcomers.

Jaysen, if you could only bottle that determination-and-persistence thing you got going … . If only.