Novel-in-a-Day 5: Go Set A NiaD

Another Scribophilian here! I read the FAQ and I’d like to give this a go :slight_smile:

Mr. PigFender, you give the phrase glutton-for-punishment new meaning.

So, is there hope that it will be chick lit? Just wondering. :wink:

Heydy ho, Jaype. I’m persona in absentia for the moment otherwise known as, Ms. Johnston.

Wow! And, I’ve not even had an oppo to get out there and pimp for the cause of NIAD. Soon, very soon, but not too late.

Okay, the Montrée invasion is over. Niteo.

Also from Scrib, also would like to be a part of the madness.

I have several sample up on Scrib, Ayshta and Friday would be best to read, Psy-Hunter is rough through the last half and an early draft. I can post those excerpts somewhere here if you would like.

Jdsalt, CharlieNovak, StilaWebb, welcome to the forum! I’ve sent you all a Direct Message with details of the next steps. Note, I’m currently at a friend’s wedding, so won’t get round to reading / responding to anything you send over until Sunday.

It’s a seeeeeeecret! In any case, I think of chick lit as a writing style designed to appeal to a specific audience rather than a genre. As such, any chapter can be chick lit if you want! :smiley:

Great to see so many people from Scribophile over here this year!

Why are you so stubborn about that?

I would be honored to participate again this year. So sorry I missed last years event.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Yes Please! I would love to be a part of this special event again. Section 7 turned out really well in 2014 and it looks like 2015 is going to have a bumper amount of writers!

Hey Mikeydev and RonjoI! Welcome back!

That’s 34 participants so far!

Well, as per the FAQs…

Hi!
I’d like to join in again this year!

Cool! Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Oh all right then, Piggly, since you ask me so nicely … count me in too, please!

Whatever you give me, I shall work in a cat, an orange and a piece of string again, because they’re my trademark (whisper … I really include them in case they’re the only interesting bits I can come up with, but don’t tell anybody) :wink:

I… Err… ok. Your secret is safe. I always try and work the phrase Reacher said nothing into everything. No, wait… that’s Lee Child. What’s my thing again?

Welcome back for another year!

You like to outline novels and post them to a forum in advance of the deadlines.

Sign me up! I participated in the 3 Day Novel contest last fall and it was a blast. Can’t wait…
evergreen

Many thanks Rog,

It’s good to be back - I’m looking forward to taking part again!

LL