Midnight - an unsolvable issue (without a clock or dictionary)

They barrow your non-monarchy as their own.

Don’t mess with me at this late hour of the evening. You have a queen as head of state. Ergo, you have a monarchy.

I’m getting too old for this… <end of sentence obscured by David Sanborn’s “Murtaugh” saxophone riff from Lethal Weapon>

Forget the logic then. It’s all a question of art!

I_Shall_Wear_Midnight.jpg

Vindicated!!

No, we don’t. Not constitutionally speaking. A monarchy relies on the monarch acting as the Executive function. The Crown doesn’t fill that role, it’s just a ceremonial function in the UK, paid for by American tourists.

HEY!

I resemble that remark…

Yes you do, just like Sweden. A constitutional monarchy. But maybe this is, like midnight, an unsolvable issue? :laughing:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_monarchy

Ouch! That sounds almost as painful a castigation :open_mouth:

12:00 am, aka 00:00 can’t be midnight, meaning the middle of the night. I’ve hardly gone to bed yet! :open_mouth:

And if it’s not a monarchy, is it perhaps a diarchy? :unamused:

… or constipation. :open_mouth:

Or … an oilygarchy? A slippery philosopher king?

Or… maybe it’s all a big misunderstanding?
Mayby monarchy is just short for Archy without Mehitabel?

(Mehitabel should’ve used Scrivener…)

image.jpg

I’ve been to England (much to the dismay of the citizenry…), there are many arches. I would say there are many arches. So aren’t the really multi-archy?

Agent lunk! The task before you, is to discover whether or not, Jack Kerouac (I refer you to an earlier thread) https://forum.literatureandlatte.com/t/cool-gifts-received-for-graduation/30627/1 received the inspiritment for the Scroll Version of his novel On The Road, from Archy’s obvious scrolling literary endeavours.

Agent lunk, this post will self-desruct, in two minutes
Good Luck
Controller

Sounds like a veritable M.I. *)

mehitabl.jpg

*) Mehitabel Intricacy

[size=150]

Y’ mean Mehitabel Intricatacy[/size]?

Could be.
I’m just a wee bit worried about the constitution. I mean, does that look like a healthy monArchy?

image.jpg

Sure does, comrade. Our Archie looks fitter

than a butchers dog!! :smiley:

Your Archie?!?!
Non! Non, non, non! C’est Mon Archy!

Now then! Calm down! Take deep breaths … in … out, slowly … in … out, slowly… in … out, slowly, now count to ten in Mongolian … Нэг, хоёр, гурав, дөрөв, тав, зургаа, долоо, найман, есөн, арван. Feel better now? :open_mouth: I said, “Our Archie.” Y’ know wot I mean?! Like, yours and mine! Vôtre et à moi!! Verstehen Sie? Schafskopf? tch! tch! sweet jeysu! wot y’ like!? :open_mouth: