TShirts [SPLIT TOPIC]

Yes I would defiantly buy the tee shirt and prefer Navy :smiley:

<nom leaves the

I was, by some bizarre coincidence, looking at the t-shirts when the notification of your post came through.

So, well… hopefully I’ll have news soon.

So now the NIAD subliminal-hypnosis-via-the-ether (Plan 22 I believe) starts to work. :unamused:

This should help with that.
Now that’s sorted, back to the t-shirts…

<nom looks longingly at the t-shirt designs (again)>

<nom twiddles his thumbs (again)>
<nom leaves the

Overheard in local Co-Op store, a mere cock-stride away, metaphorically speaking, from the Red Lion protest picket line: The elderly ladies of the KiWCS Knitters’ Collective, are considering bringing out a KiWCS TShirt.
Probably only a rumour … eh? Wot d’ y’ reckon? :confused:

And then there were t-shirts. Or, so I’m told?

According Mum&Maude, the KiWCS-KC are planning very(!) long t-shirts.

Mmmm, t-shirts…
<nom looks longingly at the t-shirt designs (again)>

<after a moment of existential angst, nom twiddles his thumbs (again)>
<nom leaves the

1. /size ↩︎

Mr Piggy,

Have you prepared “Niad '15 phantom shirt design” yet?

So the next NIAD, is to be titled, ‘Fifteen Phantoms’. Hey! That’s cool :wink:
How did you find out :open_mouth:

Okay, so I’ve figured out how the Novel-in-a-Day bit will be incorporated. Next steps:

• redraw the lettering (incl. deciding whether to hand-draw or use a font)
  • get a sample printed for quality purposes
  • make available for sale

Given that I’m not really a tshirt salesman, and have no available space in my apartment for storing stock, plus am only really expecting to sell 5 shirts, I’ve changed my preferred supplier to a POD company. It’s not cafepress, has a good reputation, and has reasonable pricing for both the shirts and the postage (just a couple of quid postage whether you’re in the UK, USA or Australia… etc).

I’ve also been playing around with a second design, but you guys wouldn’t be interested in that…

NiaD 5 hasn’t been confirmed yet, although I can say that if it does go ahead, it won’t be with the title of 15 Phantoms. I can say this with great confidence as I already know what the title is. And the story. But only if it goes ahead, you understand. Only if it goes ahead.

:open_mouth: awwww!! wossrong wi’ fifteen fantums!?

The merry vicster surely meant his post for the Novel-in-a-Night forum.

NIAN2.jpg

Of course, the actual phantom count is not settled until it is known how many night writers have signed on.

EDIT: Added keyboard to tee shirt design. Because nothing says haunted like a keyboard.

Wait, what? I thought this was going to be a gift for participants. What’s this about paying for it?

Primarily that it doesn’t match the story. Other than that, a great title. You should write the book that goes with it. I’d buy it. Hell, I’d probably buy two.

Absolutely. Completely free, except for a couple of quid postage, and a £17 handling charge.
Or something like that.

Sounds like something the actress might’ve said to the bishop

Or kinkier still … hows-about a Night-in-a-Novel Everybody will be choosing Fifty Shades of Grey :smiling_imp: Great TShirt though … init!!?

'There ain’t no such thing as a free lunch, young Peter, you should know that!

After all these years. So many threads with leisurely rambles in pursuit of tasty morsels laid down carefully (OK, usually carelessly, but work with me here) in a previous post. So many! And yet no-one, not one inhabitant of the forum bilges, took pigfender’s bait. What is wrong with you people? :open_mouth:

Trying to be clever clogs? An attempt to apply reverse psychology and prove him wrong by showing he’s right? Trust me: it doesn’t work like that. It just hurts the t-shirt and that’s not right.

So, uh, what's this – what did you call it – "second design" you mention...?

Absolutely. Completely free, except for a couple of quid postage, and a £17 handling charge.
Or something like that.
[/quote]
Well, then, that’s okay!

OK OK loudmouth!! :open_mouth:

It’s not a t-shirt, but it does have ‘t’ in it!

[picture removed at nom’s request]