Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

Not kicking, prodding: I was checking if you were OK. :unamused:

Itā€™s alright Yellowcake, some of these northern hemisphere types can be a little soft. If all else fails, simply smile and nod slowly when they become too obtuse.

face palmā€¦ oh that - heh, yeah, nah. nothing so controversial - was the name of my old band when I had dredlocks and a six pack.

I am guessing Yellowcake was thinking of yellow cake with icing. And isnā€™t that sweet? Or perhaps Yellowcake is playing it coy until you try yourself a sliceā€¦

yeah but "Novel in just short of a day, like not quite, but really close "or ā€œNijsoadlnqbrcā€ just doesnā€™t have the same ring to it hey

erm, you did read the instructions didnā€™t you? Only 20 hours (now 19.5) to write.

:blush: I forgot about that I normally have it done by 5 or 6 anyway :smiley:

That is 5 or 6 in the evening

Hi! Itā€™s 00:17 on my computer but I havenā€™t received my email and info pack yet.

Should I be worried?

What if it isnā€™t here in the morning?

Or are you just working through a long list and mine might not arrive until later?

Not that Iā€™m panicking or anything ā€¦

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I am thinking: the clock doesnā€™t start ticking until the pig squeals.

-gr

It will turn up when its ready and not a moment before 8)

We are WRITING a NiaD. No one said we had to read.

Oh sorry Piggy, Iā€™ve just gone back a page and see that youā€™ve already said that you might be 30 minutes late, so I wonā€™t worry yet.

Iā€™ll just put my feet up, brew up a fresh pot and replace the batteries in my pacemaker

:laughing:

Is everybody busy writing? 'Cause, nothing in my inbox (or spam folder) yet.

/me gnaws fingernails

Forget that, gonna go get dinner.

~ Elle

Edited to add: Oh nevermind! For some reason, thereā€™s a 1 hour difference between my time and systemā€™s Eastern time.

30 minutes has expired. :imp:

Not that Iā€™m in my annual early NiaD panic or anything. :blush:

Howā€™s everyone doing? Has anyone received anything yet? I suppose if you have, you wont be on this forum anymore! :smiley:

???

I guess Iā€™ll have one more smoke before it all beginsā€¦

Maybe yellowcake was a little too close to piggy and now our leader is a cooked side of baconā€¦

Mm mm. Bacon.

And as you can see yellowcake has been assimilated.

my uranium os far too refined to be used on Bacon ā€¦

hmmm bacon ā€¦

ALL PACKS ARE NOW FINISHEDā€¦ you should start seeing them in your inboxes in the next few minutes!
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: