Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

no … just an Aussie, I’m sorry, I should have apologised in advance

We are used to your type. Matt broke our will and nom kicked is while we were down.

Yellowcake can be used to describe a type of radioactive material.

I blame Jaysen. I warned him that plan #28 was too risky and could have negative consequences, but no, the headless one was convinced he could pull it off. Well, thanks to hubris, it looks like we’ll only have 19 hours and 30 minutes to write a novel in a day (twice).

erm 30 minutes off 24 hours is 23 hours and 30 mins left :smiley:

Not kicking, prodding: I was checking if you were OK. :unamused:

It’s alright Yellowcake, some of these northern hemisphere types can be a little soft. If all else fails, simply smile and nod slowly when they become too obtuse.

face palm… oh that - heh, yeah, nah. nothing so controversial - was the name of my old band when I had dredlocks and a six pack.

I am guessing Yellowcake was thinking of yellow cake with icing. And isn’t that sweet? Or perhaps Yellowcake is playing it coy until you try yourself a slice…

yeah but "Novel in just short of a day, like not quite, but really close "or “Nijsoadlnqbrc” just doesn’t have the same ring to it hey

erm, you did read the instructions didn’t you? Only 20 hours (now 19.5) to write.

:blush: I forgot about that I normally have it done by 5 or 6 anyway :smiley:

That is 5 or 6 in the evening

Hi! It’s 00:17 on my computer but I haven’t received my email and info pack yet.

Should I be worried?

What if it isn’t here in the morning?

Or are you just working through a long list and mine might not arrive until later?

Not that I’m panicking or anything …

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I am thinking: the clock doesn’t start ticking until the pig squeals.

-gr

It will turn up when its ready and not a moment before 8)

We are WRITING a NiaD. No one said we had to read.

Oh sorry Piggy, I’ve just gone back a page and see that you’ve already said that you might be 30 minutes late, so I won’t worry yet.

I’ll just put my feet up, brew up a fresh pot and replace the batteries in my pacemaker

:laughing:

Is everybody busy writing? 'Cause, nothing in my inbox (or spam folder) yet.

/me gnaws fingernails

Forget that, gonna go get dinner.

~ Elle

Edited to add: Oh nevermind! For some reason, there’s a 1 hour difference between my time and system’s Eastern time.

30 minutes has expired. :imp:

Not that I’m in my annual early NiaD panic or anything. :blush:

How’s everyone doing? Has anyone received anything yet? I suppose if you have, you wont be on this forum anymore! :smiley:

???