Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

Didn’t I make it clear that I wrote my chapter last week?

Oh, you mean Nom. Yeah, he needs a difficult chapter. Something to put him in his place.

Screen Shot 2014-10-24 at 19.07.54.png

Can I just say that “in anticipation” of this great annual event I have partaken of rather too much Sauvignon Blanc and am continuing to do so…

This may affect my reading of the brief at Midnight and beyond.

It may, though, enhance my writing ability on the morrow.

Any early emails need to be passed to me too please :laughing: happy to help distribututing them, would I peak, tsk as if :blush:

Eek. I’m so excited. :slight_smile:

I’m in Washington State, so I feel like I’m getting it earlier than you guys. Really it isn’t… I like tricking myself.

The Australians are widely considered to have the largest advantage, timezone wise.

Damned Australians! shakes fist in the general direction of her feet

Signed,

Adela, from the antipodes. Of Australia. Maybe a bit to the right.

Cool! I’m from Iowa. I wonder how many other Americans are participating this year. :slight_smile:

This must be one of the most secret International Cooperation Events in the…er, International world, like.

It’s okay. Next year I’m bringing friends. :smiling_imp:

Less than an hour to go. Too early in the morning for alcohol so I’m heavily caffeinated. Kids locked in the basement. Wife has the credit card and has gone shopping. Dog has been put down. Fish tank drained.

Bring it !

Oh, heavens to Betsy! I’ve gotta make a last minute run out in rush hour traffic. Most anywhere but here that wouldn’t be a problem. Sheesh.

How pithy can language get around here. My thought, “D@*N!”

35 min Piggy.

Yellowcake, what’s yer half life?

FAIR WARNING - IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT BE 30 MINUTES LATE.
:blush:

So we are going with “sea urchins” at 1 minute after.

I warned you about slacking off. Sure it was indirect and inferred but you were warned.

You would not believe the strange week I’ve had.

Is that a challenge to make it interesting? I’m willing to attempt rising to the challenge.

But? But? But?.. :cry: :cry: :cry: What about the children?

10 minutes piggy. 10 minutes.

5 minutes going to print it out before going to bed so I can think about it while sleeping :smiley: