TShirts [SPLIT TOPIC]

I do! I have a job and everything. WHO KNEW!?

Does your mock-employer know?

My employer knows EVERYTHING

Ah, SELF-employed, then. Does that even count as a day job?

Oh very cool. (Even if it does mean I have to start working out.)

Not many things could weigh more heavily than forestalling 10 months of Jaysen nudity. You are a credit to your craft, sir!

100% cotton too would be nice.

The company I spoke to uses 100% organic cotton ‘climate neutral’ shirts, produced using electricity from renewable sources, fair trade factories and organic dyes, etc.

That’s not to say that this is who we’ll go with and what we’ll end up with, but yes: 100% cotton is on the list of requirements.

Not sure if you have looked at Cafe Press cafepress.com/
They do print on demand and have lots of different things you can add your own design to as well

OK, so there’s a bear on the back of the shirt, and it won’t be available until NIAD 5. So, what do we take from that? NIAD 5 will be an animal story, à la Watership Down, The Wind in the Willow or Animal Farm (but with bears).

Cafepress is on the shortlist. Advantages: POD, local production and distribution keeps P&P low for nom, range of shirts and other products
Disadvantages: expensive, money basically goes to cafepress instead of the wonderful charitable causes that I had in minds.

But they’re on the shortlist, alongside a number of other similar organisations.

So we are to understand that you are in two or more minds about this, eh?

:laughing:

Mr X

Just for you, a picture of a bear to tide you over:
image.jpg

So THAT’S where the missing “s” went! I’ve been looking for that everywhere!

Ooh… My own NIAD bear!
:smiley:

Hahaha!

Wait… they produce cotton shirts with nothing but electricity? They have a REPLICATOR?!

I can see why it would take so long to make them; producing enough power for a replicator with nothing but stationary bikes and drum circles must be exhausting.*

I’m glad to know I won’t have to write naked next year. Late October in the mid-western USA is rather chilly, and I’ve been getting rude glares from other cafe patrons every time I participate in NiaD.

*(All kidding aside I’m for all of that stuff. Hooray for small footprint industry!)

Piggy…

Muse would like my to abuse you soundly. Her cause is just. I informed her that you demand that I work in the nude from the start of NiaD 4 to the end of NiaD 5. She desires a slow and painful demise for you.

Maybe we can convince Mr K to participate in NiaD 5 allowing him the freedom to be free for a year.

See what you’ve started?

FINE! I’ll look into it earlier. Just let me finish these damn chapter briefs first*. Now put some damn clothes on, will you?!

Grumble grumble.

• ie, it’ll still be post NiaD 4.0

I’m not sure if my actions violate Geneva conventions. It could be that I used biologic weapons. Or could be torture. Yet I feel no guilt. None at all.

It’s post-NiaD: where’s our shirts?

At the very least give us a NiaD button for our websites that incorporates an affiliate link* to the NiaD bookstore**.

[size=85]*Yes. I know. But it sounds formal.
**Yes. I know that too. [/size] :unamused: