TShirts [SPLIT TOPIC]

Well, let’s see here…

A realup is just an up which is why a mock-realup is just a mockup.
Then crossing one out for the nindicator, we see the reality just factors out.
So, no, a mock-mockup is just that, mockful or not as ever.

I always feel mack-smarter when I read GR posts…

That’s good, because we wouldn’t want to forget our raincoat, now, would we?

I thought you feared the unknown…

It’s only unknown unknowns that bother me. I’m happy not knowing stuff that I know I don’t know.

I’ve had a coupl’a cool concepts worked up for tshirts, so it’s possible that this could actually be a thing for NiaD 5!

Long sleeves are great for the gym. Will there be a choice of shirt style? Just wondering.

I’ll bear that in mind!

Hows about one of these, then… eh?

Unless it is a silkscreen-printed design (which it won’t be, because that process does not lend itself to print-on-demand), you won’t want to work out in it, because the design will be realized by pressing a largely non-porous rectangle of plastic laminate onto the front (presumably) of the tee (translation: jersey).

Rather, the NIAD-5 tee will be your suit for when the deal goes down on NIAD-6. Which means we need sturdy cotton with a 24-hour rating or better.

gr

What?! I managed to travel all the way across the pond to give you $$ but now you’re saying that the back order is over 375.25?

Grrrrr…

Tshirts would probably be screen printed (I’ve found a place that, although not print-on-demand, does allow small orders of about 30 shirts at reasonable rates… Which is a stock level I could probably deal with).

But (along with my day job) I have to prioritise getting the story done over stopping Jaysen from being naked, hence saying it’ll probably be about 10 months… Or just in time for the next one!

Also, while I stand by my earlier statement that the tshirts won’t have the LitNLat or Scrivener logos on them (if you want those, you should hassle Keith and David*) nor my avatar, I may go back whole ‘no animals’ thing.

Maybe.

Who knows.

Just sayin’

• not that Keith and David are saying no here (cos that’s me)… I’m saying that LitNLat tshirts are the domain of LitNLat.

Day job? Now we know you are fibbing…

I do! I have a job and everything. WHO KNEW!?

Does your mock-employer know?

My employer knows EVERYTHING

Ah, SELF-employed, then. Does that even count as a day job?

Oh very cool. (Even if it does mean I have to start working out.)

Not many things could weigh more heavily than forestalling 10 months of Jaysen nudity. You are a credit to your craft, sir!

100% cotton too would be nice.

The company I spoke to uses 100% organic cotton ‘climate neutral’ shirts, produced using electricity from renewable sources, fair trade factories and organic dyes, etc.

That’s not to say that this is who we’ll go with and what we’ll end up with, but yes: 100% cotton is on the list of requirements.