Happy birthday to our resident philosopher!

Well, it’s Mr Vic’s birthday today! And it’s a one of those nice round-number-ending-in-a-zero ones that cause equal amounts of celebration and depression! :smiley:

In honour of such a momentous occasion (and since I know nothing about welding) I’ll pack a picnic of guinness and jamesons and head over to the Red Lion car park to join the protest.

REDLION.jpg

Happy birthday, Vic. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
:smiley:

Have a good one, Vic - Jamesons in abundance.

May the Jamesons never part from your door. :wink:

Mr X

Many thanks to you all, my procrastinating Scrivener comrades. You are all invited to a KiWCS wearer’s birthday bash on the Tesco picket line this evening, at 8pm GMT. We will, of course, be joined by the KiWCS knitting and marketing team of ladies from the retirement home, opposite the RED LION (as was…and forever will be, in our hearts).

Stockport police have promised that two, SWAT team carrying, armoured vehicles will be in attendance.
Music will be provided by the Stockport & District Augmented Dominatrixes Chorale
And who can tell? The World’s your lobster, as they say.
Take care comrades
Vic

Happy Birthday vic-k. Thank you for making these boards entertaining!

Tell us of the good old days, Vic-k. What was it like to have been around when Dickens was publishing?

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIC!!!

SORRY FOR THE SHOUTING, BUT THE… er… MUSIC(?) BY THE STOCKPORT & DISTRICT AUGMENTED DOMINATRIXES CHORALE IS SO LOUD IT IS BORDERING ON PAINFUL. WHEN I MENTIONED IT, THEY JUST LAUGHED AT ME. UNFORTUNATELY, THEY WON’T LET ME LEAVE. THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A “SAFE” WORD: THE SAFEST WORD I KNOW IS “PUPPY” BUT THEY JUST LAUGHED SOME MORE AND SANG(?) LOUDER. I THINK MY EARS MIGHT START BLEEDING SOON…

Vic,

You da MAN.

Cheers,

D. :unamused:

Why, thank you, Princess, ta muchly. But it isn’t hard when your audience is amiable and reciprocal… like your good self.
Take care, Stacey :wink:

Well, young fella, it was like this: When me an’ Wilkey were carousing the gin joints and houses of ill repute, along with young Charlie, (or ‘Huffy’, as we used to call him), we were possessed of ‘Great Expectations’, but… they were ‘Hard times’ I’m afraid. :frowning:

Thank you, Sweet siren :slight_smile:

Sorry!? Wot did y’say? Y’ll ‘ave t’ speak up… I can’t here y’!

Yeah baby!!

A snatch squad was dispatched from one of the Police Armoured vehicles, and I was nabbed off the picket line and removed to the Manchester Police’s Hough End Horse and Dog Handling training facility.
The place also housed the Police’s Social and Recreational Complex.

Now suitably attired, I was thrown into a room full of very iffy; dodgy; shifty; nefarious looking individuals, most of whom I thought I recognised. I’d been ambushed and conned into a surprise 70th birthday party.

One of the ensuing, very pleasant experiences, was the presentation of this fantastic B’day cake. :laughing:

Happy birthday, a bit late! Here’s hoping the booze flowed freely!

Love the photo. Well done to all involved!

P.S. Was that a “7” in there? Ya hide it well…

Vic-k,

I seem to have planned my trip poorly. This may be an unforgivable oversight on my part.

All the best in the coming decades.

How’s that for hopeful?

No wonder I was drinking so much this weekend. Happy birthday, Vic!

I can’t believe I missed Uncle V’s birthday! I need to pop in more often. Happy birthday, Vic-k!

Think nothing of it , young’n :wink:
Bit kinky though, eating bits of your own icing body :open_mouth: I ate Ange’s left foot t’other day. She called me a rude name :blush:
Take care
Unc Vic