Where Jaysen tests the patience of Mr Piggy

My chapter is done. Do I send it to you now so you can make your story fit?

Dear Matt,

You are forgiven.

Love and hugs,
Rog

That didn’t take long…

BTW, I need you to add a few characters. Send me the character template and I’ll fill it in.

:smiling_imp:

Uhmmm, folks … .

I tried to warn you. I really did. Don’t fret though, ya’all ull git d’ jist soon 'nuff.

I swear this forum is self-trolling.

Did you notice the subject?

I’M ALLOWED TO TROLL MY OWN THREAD!!!

My posts in the main thread are … more serious? I will buy a shirt. Especially if it meets my design suggestions. Heck, I’d probably buy more than one. I actually have a collection of “memory” shirts and I’d add the NaiD to it.

But just to really frustrate folks, I do have a few idea for the completely unknown chapter I get to write. Characters to introduce and kill off. Micro plots to drag in. Each chapter is a story by itself, right?

BWAHAHahahahackcoughcoughgah

Mr. Fender (are you violating a trademark here?),

My plan for your NiaD requires the following:

1. Ocean
  2. Alien abductions
  3. Ben Franklin
  4. Bill Cosby
  5. Pocket watches
  6. Opossums

Cold fusion wouldn’t be a bad add, but I don’t need it.

Thanks.

Damn! There’s another plot I can’t use now!

So how about

1. A prehistoric fly
  2. A Klingon
  3. 3 poodles
  4. One HAW (Hairy Arsed Welder to the uninitiated)
  5. A biplane

Possible?

Who hasn’t read that book, like a MILLION times?!

Hmm, sounds like a romantic comedy. In which case my chapter will have the sassy yet sweet space dragon to dole out the love advice.

Forewarned is not necessarily informed. At least not enough to make a decision.

There over 4,800 informative examples of my nonsense in these forums. If that isn’t enough you might be a bit indecisive…

:smiling_imp:

We all have our weak points.

you fit right in around here.

Well, thank you. I’ll take that as …

Mr Piggy,

I’ve been thinking (not sure how I keep doing that given the lack of brain encasement), if the muse won’t … muse … then can the writer {i]create[/i]? Isn’t the author/muse relationship much like that of life/oxygen? Maybe not for real writers, but for those like say … me.

:frowning:

Well, you can’t force someone to give you a good musing; that’s illegal. I understand automusing is a popular solution if you have no alternative. I’m pretty sure there are websites you can browse to help you with the process.

Depends how small that grouping is, I suppose.