Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

And that’s 6! Phil, gr, r6d2, welcome back!

HELL YEAH!! Count me in!

I am up for this if theres is a spot for me. It will stretch the writing muscles nicely.

I’m in if you’ll have me.

I would love to be part of this.

Well, I’ve “played” with my writing tool long enough. I make no promises other than “I understand the rules”. With that…

[size=110]I’m in.[/size]

So Piggy, if you assign me a chapter, be prepared for cheshire fish and mad cats in hats.

Wait. That’s Vic-k. I’m the “nothing is serious until someone’s dead” guy.

So Piggy, if you assign me a chapter, be prepared for lots of “hold my beer and watch this”.

Wait. That’s Wock. Shoot. Anyone mind telling me what Piggy should expect from me?

YEAH! 100% attendance record! Woooo!

Also our first rookie season signings of the year. MEWriter, theonlygolux and Grahams7, welcome to the forum! Check your forum messages!

Great! About time too! :smiley:

Oh great, another troublemaker. You don’t think I have enough problems with Matt?! :smiley:

I think all other compare to the trouble of the +3. If you really push me I’ll raise the stakes on you… I see no reason that you should have a peaceful day on the 25th of Oct.

Which reminds me. I need to ask you some questions. On a regular basis.

BWAHAHAhahackoughcoughcough

I’m getting too old for that.

Sorry, one and all; I’m going to be hurtling — well metaphorically hurtling — round China this year at that time … the visit I was supposed to make last year if I hadn’t half severed a digit!

So once again I have to say — as they famously do on “Dragon’s Den” — "I’m out!

Mr X

Count me in.

Let’s be all prepared to dress a nice suit that day!

Yee ha. Pleased to be aboard, looking forward to it and sharpening my keyboard.

Please count me in. What an interesting idea to co-writing a novel within a day. I’m so excited! :smiley:

Count me in as well, please!

I would like to in join again if there is space but as I have done it twice before perhaps give a newbie a go first.

I’d love to go again if ya have room… last year was so much fun and the Novel turned out great!

I would love to participate!

If genuine warmth and sheer enthusiasm, alone, as exhibited within this thread, could generate a novel, then this year’s NIAD, will surely be a Bestseller!!

Good luck to you all, and here’s wishing you oodles of fun and enjoyment. :wink:
Vic

I am in. No evil shenanigans this year, I promise!