diehard agent provocateurs

with anosmia. Vic-k

challenged Mum-n-Maud, to

bare their innermost

desires and postulations.

Nom stepped in

Vic-k’s desire, ruining

his calfskin shoes

Naked protesters, don’t wear shoes, Beastie baby (y’ don’t live with Pigfender, d’ y’?). Please see. Saw this, and thought of... well... everything really. - #10 by pigfender

[color=blue]Is Nom a naked protestor as well?

-tring KiWCS.

“Crap!”

[color=blue]Better?

[color=blue]Is Nom a naked protestor as well? Nahh! He’s an Ausie… hasn’t got the balls, and anyway, his Aunt Maud and his Mum, are flaunting and taunting the picketing protesters.

-tring KiWCS.
“Crap!”

[color=blue]Better? Much! That’s ma boy :wink:
Unc Vic

Or it would be if I hadn’t just copped on and suddenly seen the error of my ways

Apologies to poor old Bodmin beast, for the undeserved diatribe. But to be fair, you wouldn’t associate the wearing of calfskin shoes, with a sartorially challenged Antipodean Hillbilly, would you?

said Mum’nMaude, spying

I’m not sure what’s worse, calfskin shoes or calfskin shoe-string KiWCS. I was actually leaning towards the shoes (calfskin? Really? In 2014?), but then my wife handed me my old Tarzan outfit and, well lets just say that by the time she emerged in her leather Jane outfit, I really wasn’t paying much attention to questions of sartorial elegance*.

BTW Vic, ain’t nothin’ that Mum’n’Maude ain’t seen already. Who do you think bathed me when I was a just wee rapscallion lad?

[size=85]*I was too busy cooking prawn on the BBQ, drinking beer and singing the philosophers’ song in honour of the Bruces by then. :unamused: [/size]