Novel-in-a-Day 2: The Revenge

Sorry, ignore this post: operator malfunction.

I haven’t gotten any notifications of new messages, but it could be I wasn’t actually subbed to it before.

it’s already accurate or i’d not have been getting them for the first 24 hrs or so. nothing in spam. no notifications in the email at all.

As a data point: I did receive notification of Montree’s post, so it’s working at least for me.

I’ve checked the error logs on the server and nothing was in relation with your account, so whatever is broken is escaping the error reporting code. I’d recommend unsubbing and then subbing again if you haven’t already tried that. Otherwise, just leave the window open. :slight_smile:

One point worth mentioning, you don’t get an email everytime a new message is posted, you just get one the first time a post is made since you last visited. So if you miss the first email for some reason you wont get another twenty reminders on the next twenty posts.

Less than 12 hours to go now!

I’m pretty sure I’ve gotten everything ready now. Look out for you emailed info packs shortly after the start time.

Rog

thank you.

okay. if my math is correct (be warned it never is) i shd look at about 7pm cst. :smiley: i’ve been cracking my knuckles since yesterday to keep everything limber and my key tappers warm.

I posted a link to an event counter clock on the prior forum page. That will tell you when the event starts and stops in your timezone, as well as how much time is left before it begins.

Hi I replied to everything but I am concerned not heard any more?

The clock is ticking… I started on Cava, moved on to Dry Martinis (with green olive and very nearly the right sort of glass, I’ll have you know – no dropping of standards here), and have finally hit the gimlets. How can I while away the remaining 55 minutes until kick-off?

HOMEPORT: Yup, I’ve got all your messages. You are 49 minutes away. (give or take some processing time on those emails)

SIREN: Absynthe got you into this…

Hey piggy,
When you are sending out the parts, I am up and ready to go so can you make me one of the early ones?

Looking forward to it. First fiction writing since NIAD last year. I miss it.

Matt

Idle curiosity: How big a swath of the globe do the participants cover?

Clearly we have Americans (Coast to coast? I’m in a Boston suburb, so that takes care of the east) and Brits, but any Europeans or Asians? How about Aussies?

Isn’t Matt in Australia? (Or perhaps my memory is failing.)

From the UK, I see myself entirely as European. So, Asia or Africa, anyone? Or Antarctica? :slight_smile:

In Antarctica, you have the advantage of rotating your desk to face a different time zone as it suits you.

Is it too late to emigrate before the show begins?

I am in the Mountain time zone not quite West coast but almost.

Aussie here, nervously watching for email…

I got my file! A whole minute early!

Off to play…