Novel-in-a-Day 2: The Revenge

Love to join :slight_smile:
Count me in, please.

Hello!

Brand new here in the forums, freshly minted (spearmint, of course). :wink: Would love to join the fray, if possible?

Teetering on the edge. However I’m carefully eyeing my physical world commitments before I jump in (the last couple of months have been… …different… than expected). But I so want the challenge. Last year my thesis and fear of the gods* kept me away. This time it’s… well… probably just fear.

*Also known as “my supervisors”

i’m in. :smiley: looking forward to it.

I’d love to take part if there are any spaces.

I haven’t posted much on the forum, but if there is a space available, I’d love to join in! Sounds like an immense amount of fun!

waldo

Wow, fabulous turn out this year.

Probably accept 1-2 more before we start putting people on the reserve list.

I’d love to help! I doubt there’s any slot left, but in case of last-minute cancellations or something like that, please include me in!

Hey Daurmith, welcome to the forum! I’ve put you down as “in”.

If anyone else is interested, please do sign up below, but I’m going to put you in the “reserve list”, at least until I’ve had chance to figure out the plot breakdown into sensible chapters.

If we get enough people on the reserve list, I may unlock extra plot arcs. You’ll also get first call if anyone drops out on the main list.

Looking forward to this, it really was great fun last year :))

Me too! I even emigrated, just to be in a more convenient timezone to run the day.

Since we last ran a NIAD:

• MacScriv has had two significant releases!
  • WinScriv has come out of Beta and gone all the way to v1.2.5 (and added Sci Fi Mode)!
  • iOSScriv has gone from vague rumour on the wish lists to confirmed development!
  • The formal Scriv team has added four new members!
  • MM successfully completed NaNoWriMo and therefore took over the company!
    ( literatureandlatte.com/forum … 88#p110524 )
  • nom became Doctor Nom!
  • vic-k has managed to avoid developing any new personalities (that I’m aware of)!

Good year, people. Good year.

Monsieur Porcfender,
Pourquoi Vic-k want more…when…how you say…he already has…moi, Le D?

Bonne chance mon ami
Le D

I’d love to participate, but alas my wordcount is too fickle to be able to promise to deliver anything, and since you’ve got a full list of people anyway…

I volunteer to design a cover for this project (if y’all don’t have someone more talented to do it for you, anyway.)

OK everyone, about 2 and a half weeks to go before NIAD2!

I’m going to send all participants a PM asking you to send me an email (to rog@pigfender.com if you want to send it before the PM arrives) confirming the following things:

1. That you exist
  2. That you are still “in”
  3. The name you would like to be credited as (be it your real name or a pen name) in the final piece

Please do make sure you email me so I know you are still contactable (we had some drop-outs last time which made things difficult) otherwise we might need to reallocate your section. :frowning:

THANKS!

Oh hell. I just discovered The Revenge and I’d love to play. I’ll send you an email confirming that. Maybe I could get on the reserve list. I’ve written five novels with S, so I’m happy with the word count. Good luck to me!

Shoot!!! Just realized I will be traveling on the 20th. However, I should be able to do this because of time difference. Please email me my character sketches and chapter/plot outlines to padaro3@yahoo.com

Trust me to find this thread so late. I’d really, really like to take part if there’s room. :slight_smile:

Hey Camy.

I’m still trying to get confirmation from two, although I’m still expecting them to be in. Send me an email to rog@pigfender.com and I’ll let you know if one of them drops out.

Rog

okay, better late than never. sorry folks. i think the notification thing is fixed.

To all the miscreant, ne’r-do-'ell, NIAD2ing, members of Scriveners crew: here’s wishing you all the best of luck and tons of success and enjoyment.
Good Luck
Vic
images.jpeg