My 1st novel, written w/Scrivener, is out!

I’ve been using Scrivener off and on for a couple of years, mostly for notes and bits of fiction projects that I hoped to turn into novels someday. But last year I finally decided to get serious and become a full-fledged novelist. I wrote the whole thing in Scrivener, exported it to Word, submitted it to a publisher, and now… it’s out!

If anyone is interested in taking a look, my book is a contemporary erotic romance called Letting Jack Watch, published by Ellora’s Cave: jasminejade.com/p-10135-lett … watch.aspx

It is currently available only in electronic form, but it will hopefully come out in paperback at some point down the road as well.

Keith and everyone: thank you so much for creating Scrivener - it makes writing no harder than it has to be, and a lot more fun than it might be otherwise. If you buy my book, be sure to take a look at the Acknowledgements page hint hint

Thanks!

Katheryn Wallis

Congrats! And thanks for the little hint in the Acknowledgements. :slight_smile:

My pleasure - you folks deserved it! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Though I think you’re over-estimating the sophistication of the regular crowd here at Lit & Lat. “Romance” seems a little frou-frou for the likes of us. Maybe describe it (here) as an Erotic, drunken tale of tragic debauchery and scandalous shadow-puppetry. We won’t know the difference.

LOL Thanks for the tip - I’ll try that next time! :wink: