Scrivener Now Available on Amazon US (Download Only)

Hi all,

Just to let you know that Scrivener is now available on Amazon.com as a download-only product:

Scrivener for Mac on Amazon.com

Scrivener for Windows on Amazon.com

(Amazon only sell download-only products via their US store at the moment; hopefully it will come to other countries eventually.)

Unlike the Mac App Store, I don’t think you have to have purchased from Amazon to review Scrivener there, so obviously we’d be delighted if any happy users would like to leave us a good review. If you’re an unhappy user or would rate Scrivener at anything less than four stars, you didn’t read this, right? This isn’t the page you were looking for. Move along, move along. :slight_smile:

Amazon customers receive a code that allows them to generate a serial number, and will use exactly the same version of Scrivener as we sell via our own site.

All the best,
Keith

Done and done.

By the by, I did a Search on “Scrivener for mac”, and the top slot was for a 90-something-dollar product named “Storyist”. As they say in my neck of the woods: What the hell?!

Thanks for the glowing review! Much appreciated! And thanks to everyone else who has left us a nice review so far, too!

The Amazon rep told us that we’ll travel up the search lists the more people click on us; it would be nice if we were the first hit in the software category when someone searches for “Scrivener”… :slight_smile: