Time For Another

," it miserably mumbled

and drooled profusely

If someone gathered up all the 3 word text from this thread and posted the story I think it would be a classic literature piece in no time.

I think you mean “at no time.”
The thread has been gathered and posted through Chapter 2 or so…

through his porkchop-fat-slimed

bubbalicious pink center

If it all was gathered up and put into a “demo” SCR project and posted as a template I think I would giggle like a school girl who just ate mexican.

(the sweetest kind)

like a school girl who just ate mexican… WHAT!!!

while bitchily scratching

[color=blue]There’s a compilation on page 56 of this thread. And the query letter is on page 57.

Poot humor

the darker regions

[i] AWESOME! I am giggling. I copied the summaries from page 56 and posted them on the front page for all to read. I think that is up to page 56 isn’t it?

I think I just realized. This should be a book available in all bars (pubs for our friends on the other side of the pond). Simply put. If it makes complete sense give your keys to someone else or call a cab. :slight_smile:[/i]

of her cranial

What??? You can post things on page one? Can you post them anywhere? Think of how disruptive to the internal logic of the narrative it would be to insert your own ejaculations of humor and wisdom into TFA anywhere you want! How do you do that? Imagine the possibilities! :unamused:

itches–which, twitching

when I insert something I have no logic :slight_smile: Its not linear but rather chaotic yet flows by page numbers…

quivering and shaking

, shivering and quaking

, toking and baking

, incesting and outcesting

, cesspooling and carpooling

, caterwauling and drystonewalling

; masticating and formulating

[size=50]a trap be set![size=150]^[/size]

endless inanities. The

The story seems better
for the inclusion of meta-
confabulation