Scrivener for Windows now available for *pre-order*

Yep, that’s doable. Thank you for pre-ordering, and best wishes for your novel’s debut!

My impatience has a question! The full release will be available this coming Monday, but for which time zone? Is that set yet? Will it be available a bit early stateside if the release lines up with UK time? If so, I would be totally fine with that. Basically, I just really really really want to download the full release as early as possible.

It will probably be evening, UK time, although it might be earlier seeing as the site is mostly set up already. It will depend on when Lee is able to deliver the release build.

I’m just crossing my fingers that the server holds out. And I hope it’s released before I log off at 9pm UK time!

Thanks for all your efforts, Lit&Lat team, and also thanks to the Scrivener community for all their insights and help throughout this beta period. There has scarcely been a day I saw I question I had in mind was not already asked and answered, by the community, as much as the developers, leaving me at a mostly-resident beta user stage:D . So, I am heading to the pre-order now, to appreciate more all your efforts and thank you again for this excellent blank-page-fear killer:)

All the best, (and a happy NaNoWriMo)
Ayca promising

I tried to Pre-Order last night, but I got an error saying that my Script Frenzy discount code was invaild. I know that the codes were originally meant to expire in August, but since NaNoWriMo got an extension, I assumed we would, too. I can’t afford the software without it, which is what kept me going in April!

Thank you

I have also pre-ordered … best software for my needs … :smiley:

I have pre-ordered too. I have been using the program for my needs for a while now, and want to show my thanks for it, and all the hard and open work with the betas.

pre-ordered as well!

i count myself lucky because i just found out about scrivener and this concept of a story “IDE” and just as i knew enough about it to want it, bam, here it is for the PC!

well, in about a day from now anyway.

thanks much and here’s looking forward to a long and productive relationship.

jin

2011 11 06 [toshiba lt] 10 52 P [LLH backroom]

YES I wish to pre-order.

Please tell me how I might do that.

I would like the software on an 8 gb flash drive image.

(dialup access precludes a simple download)

Please advise me as to prices and payment methods.

douglas sherriff
3773 emerald cr
lac la hache BC
V0K 1T1

1 250 396 4704

Hi,

pre-ordered, paid… and now it’s the seventh of the eleventh, but no download link available.

When can I expect it, because I want to get going.

Thanks.

usnl

For me, I think that the tyranny of distance means I will probably be downloading tomorrow morning when I get up, but I hope it’s worth the wait!

After researching on the web looking for a program which can do a multitude of tasks this is the only one I can can that might meet my expectations, a few more hours is not going to kill me!

I’m sure they’re working very hard on releasing this software ASAP, so I guess we’ll just have to patient. :smiley: And it’ll be worth the wait!

I do hope the software will be released in the early evening or before that, because I won’t be able to download it for the rest of the week (no internet connection). :frowning:

Hey folks, if you’re in a hurry, I think nobody’ll mind if you download a NaNoWriMo trial. It’ll work till December 7th, and you can start right now :wink:
literatureandlatte.com/nanowrimo.php

It’s not so much being in a hurry as being eager to have the official full release. Plenty of us already have the NaNo version; we just want the full release to play with finally.

WOOOOOO!! It’s here!! And I’ve got it installed and registered!!

Thanks to Literature and Latte!

Hooray for the release!

It’s wonderful :mrgreen:

Ah! It’s up! Ugh I want to give up on work to play with it. :frowning:

Put me down.miserable Nanowrimo user who has two disparate word counts, 9000+ Scrivener and 24,000 progressively counting up on Scrivener. :cry:

Could you describe your export process? How are you getting the words out of Scrivener to get the 24,000 value vs. 9,000—and which is which?