3 bugs in 49

ReadySetWrite
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:58 pm Post

1) When I open Project Statistics, first the little box with the progress meter flashes for a few seconds with the meter filling up and emptying quickly.
When it does open, the numbers for pages are way off. So I go in the Options and discover "Count All Documents" is selected. So I select "Count Only Documents Marked For Inclusion". When I click OK and then click on Project Statistics again, the "Count All Documents" is selected.
I've tried this multiple times, and every time it does not save my settings. When I select the "Count Only Documents Marked For Inclusion" the numbers don't change. Clicking Okay does nothing, like I describe above.

2) When I click on Project Targets, it gets the loading icon, and then Scrivener stops responding (is this a crash?). If I wait for 10-15 seconds, then Scrivener rights itself and the Project Targets opens.

3) Full Screen
When I've been typing long enough to have the scroll bar, sometimes the scroll bar disappears. I start typing, and the scroll bar disappears. When I mean it disappears, I mean you can see a narrow strip of the regular editor where the scroll bar was (I made the full screen as wide as it would go).
To get it back, I mouse over where it is and it reappears.
Here's a screenshot:
Full Screen Bug.png
See the strip of "regular screen?"
Full Screen Bug.png (91.68 KiB) Viewed 645 times

Sp
Spitfire
Platform: Windows

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:12 pm Post

I think in regards to #3 the scroll bar is supposed to fade away when you've been working in Fullscreen mode. I think you're noticing it because background opacity isn't high and so allows the image of your desktop to show through.

ReadySetWrite

Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 pm Post

Spitfire wrote:I think in regards to #3 the scroll bar is supposed to fade away when you've been working in Fullscreen mode. I think you're noticing it because background opacity isn't high and so allows the image of your desktop to show through.

Okay. I didn't know that. I'm used to browsers, MS Word, and other programs without the "full screen" thing and I'm used to the scroll bar being there all the time.
Thanks!

ReadySetWrite

Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:57 pm Post

MM? Is #1 a weird bug?