Sponsors of NaNoWriMo 2011 - Special NaNo Template and Trial

Hi all,

In case you had missed it, we are once again sponsoring National Novel Writing Month. Once more we have special offers available for new users, including a 50% discount for winners. Our official thread on the NaNoWriMo forums can be found here:

nanowrimo.org/en/forums/spec … hreads/565

There is a separate dedicated Scrivener thread on the NaNo Technology forums here:

nanowrimo.org/en/forums/nano … hreads/640

And several other threads in which users are asking about Scrivener compared to other apps, which I am too biased to answer, can also be found on the NaNo Tech forums:

nanowrimo.org/en/forums/nano-technology

Many thanks to the kind souls who have been recommending us over there!

If you just want to go directly to our trial page, which also contains the NaNo templates for existing users, here it is:

literatureandlatte.com/nanowrimo.php

As always, it’s great to be able to sponsor NaNoWriMo again. Many of our first users came from the beta we posted on those very forums back in 2005, so it’s good to be able to give something back.

Good luck with your 50,000 words if you’re participating in the insanity this year. I’m hoping to take part myself!

All the best,
Keith

Are you planning to sponsor this year too? I’m seeing a lot of questions on the NaNo forums, and have been assuming you would, but I thought I’d check in to make sure before I spread any misinformation.

Yes, we’ll have the special NaNoWriMo trials/templates out later this month, with an announcement over on the NaNo forums. And thanks for the reminder that when they opened up the new site and boards for 2012, it cut off my reader feeds–fixed now! I totally spazzed on that and only got as far as seeing, “Ooh, site refreshed, NaNo2012 is upon us!” and then got caught up in What That Meant. Are you noveling it up in November?

This’ll be my 5th year in a row. Love it and the community around it. I’ll even be doing a very short intro of Scrivener at one of our local Pre-NaNo workshops. I’m BetaWulf at the nano forums if you want to race word count bars. Good luck in November!

Excellent, I shall add you to my fleet of motivators! My NaNo username is blackswan. I’ve seen you around over there; thanks for all the help you give Scrivener users! Counting it out, this is my fifth year as well; I signed up in 06 but didn’t end up going through with it, sadly. Obviously, my problem was a lack of Scrivener. :wink: Good luck to you too!