Novel-in-a-Day (NIAD)... Day

Don’t worry, I barely introduced her in my bit, which was the first time we did meet her. You can’t have got the character that different.

Matt

I can’t wait to see these all, or where in the story mine is - I’ve got no clue, somewhere in the middle probably.

I think it will be great seeing how the personalities of the same characters shift in all the different sections. :slight_smile:

Who’s written 3,000ww? WHO? Bastards. Right, I’ll—DAMN. Deadline’s passed.

If I’d known I;d have file 4,000www including an alen princess and time travel.

…wait till next year.

Yes!
Unless you count 5 still MIA.

Plus, ROBOTS! Cool!

Just like coding to a deadline, but easier to spot the bugs!

You are Chapter 18!

Well, I suppose they’ll get renumbered for the missing 5, but you WERE 18!

I told you to pretend they all got there!

So, are you going to name and shame them?

Matt

And write 5 more sections myself? Tonight?

In crayon?

On the plus side, I’m supposed to be playing American Football in 12.5 hours. What could possibly go wrong?

Depends whether they are late, or have had no contact at all.

Let me guess, we are missing:
The Introduction
The Fire
The Plot Twist
The Puzzle Solved
The Climax

That’s five sections, right?

Oh good! I only included one sentence of description in mine too, the rest dialogue. It’s just that sentence is written as though we’re seeing her for the first time. Poor Lisa, I hope someone else has done her justice :slight_smile:

Nothing much could go wrong, other than you picked a rather boring sport to begin with.

I mean, you guys where so much padding, you couldn’t possibly get hurt, right???

OKAY, I’m off to get me last train home.
See you all on the otherside.

My main concern is where the pictures came from. I hope I didn’t insult someone’s family member for the sake of a joke about appearance!

Presumably some of you recognised at least some of the pictures

Hang on, they’re real people? Not people involved in this project or anything? Do they know their pictures were used?

Didn’t recognise my picture of the detective. But tremendous fun. Much better than sitting around trying to write stagecraft. And I wrote the opening chapter so I can snigger at everyone else (No no, that’s not how it goes AT ALL, dear).

A good wheeze. When can we do another one?

There were pictures? So I shouldn’t have given Dr Warne pink hair and made Nick Japanese?

Next time, we should create a wiki to share information as we add it in. You get in first with a fact (eg. Season, office. Pink hair) then it becomes lore.

That would save pigfender from getting 900 emails he can’t answer because someone else will be writing that bit.

Might make it more manageable to run.

Matt

I was a little late getting my submission in – but then, I received the materials a few minutes late, too. I don’t know what my Chapter name was, unless it was Tuesday Morning. This was wonderful fun. Wish I could do this again. Can’t wait to read the entire story.

This has been a good kick in the behind for NaNoWriMo