Writers App Promotion-Codes

I used JFMKPFW97WML. Thanks!

I used E9TTT3JH7XRH

Thanks.

I used
7KAXR7RPNJXK
Thank you very much! I appreciate a lot.

Elis

Thanks Thomas
I used 6YKA3F6LAR7A
Much appreciated
Prion

Wait, how do you use these codes? I don’t see anything on iTunes that make me use them. What’s the trick?

After starting iTunes you need to choose the iTunes Store. In the top right corner you find a field to login to iTunes, if you are already logged in you’ll there see you’re e-mail-address. Click on it and a menu pops over. There you find a menu item to convert one of my promotion codes.

Hope I could help you with this guide!

Best wishes,
Thomas

I used 94FEALY66YAH. Thanks.

Alternatively, you could download it via your device (which I personally find easier)…

1. On your device, turn on Wi-Fi (assuming that’s how you want to connect – I use an iPod Touch)
  2. Run the ‘App Store’ app
  3. Go to ‘Featured’
  4. Scroll all the way down
  5. Tap on the ‘Redeem’ button
  6. Type in one of the (unused) codes and press ‘Redeem’

I used: WY4E73WR9FEN.
Thanks!

thanks guys

i used PHXYFTKEET7X

I used
MJRER37Y47NN

Thanks.

667W7JT96AHW here.

Thank you!

Thanks, but at 99 cents I thought it better to PAY you!

Look forward to trying it out.

Thanks Thomas! Viele Dank! :laughing:

I used HRY3FX6WYNK6

Shame that I saw some codes had been used but people didn’t post it back here that they used it or say thanks.

Awful nice of you to post those codes here where there’s writers!

p.s. – I’ve never used redemption codes for an app before (just gift cards), and I have to say that apple needs to polish that turd a little. My iPad said it was downloading (it wasn’t showing me that), it didn’t appear on the purchased list on the iPad, so I went to the iPhone, and could download it from the purchased list (???) then, much later, my iPad showed the iconand it had the progress bar with “Paused”… So, I got it, but the wierdness of the iPad made it seem like I wasn’t getting it.

I redeemed MMPTE4TNHRK6. Thank you very much!

XYXRMAY6PY3L, mighty kind of you. I will post feedback once I’ve given it a good once over.

WXKLNA9KPFJ6
used. Thank you.

Found a typo in the English version:

“Premiss” should be Premise

Apple Dictionary: a previous statement or proposition from which another is inferred or follows as a conclusion: if the premise is true, then the conclusion must be true.

Thanks for that advice, I will accordingly fix that and soon publish a new update. :slight_smile:

Gern geschehen! :wink: