Time For Another

suspicious spousal romances

in the basement

, ‘Sadomasochistic Paraphernalia’ Dept.

bestselling item included

[size=85]I’m really not too happy about the bizarre avenues this story is travelling along. :open_mouth: :blush:[/size]

: razor wired crotchless

[size=85]Rescue redirect attempt for Fluff[/size]

rabbit proof fence.

[size=85]

Your’re such a gallant, Mr nom, but unfortunately, you’ve probably just incurred the wrath of The Deviant Smoky Mountain Mafia’. But I’m sure she’ll thank you for the thought. :slight_smile:[/size]

Subliminal sadomasochistic stimuli

were available during

I figured I might as well hop on the bandwagon :slight_smile:

[color=blue]Fine, Fluff. Just remember though, you introduced the protuberances. (And you encouraged me.) :stuck_out_tongue:

prudish seminary studies

based in logic

and mystical indulgences

[i]

Ah…my dear goddess, were it only so. I fear the ride you have hitched in this instance, is more akin to one of the carts that trawled the street of London during the Plague of 1665 removing the unfortunates, probably to the Thames.
Your first mistake was enrolling with the crew of Scrivener, manifestly the most unseaworthy old tub, barely afloat upon the Sea of Literary Endeavour. As is well documented elsewhere in these rat infested excuses for forums, the crew are, as humans go…well and truly beyond the pale.
Your second mistake was hitching up with this band of deviants and inbreds. However, it’s too late to do anything about it now. Live with it.
I’d wish you welcome aboard, goddess, but given a few days, I doubt that you’d be thanking me for it.
Take care
Fluff[/i]

Manual of Sadomasochistic

Transmissions and Mufflers

kept things quiet

Papal Nuncio, Rasputin

belched out profanities

Oh my, whatever have I gotten myself into? I don’t suppose we’re heading to port anytime soon so I could get off?

while dancing to

Oh, poor goddess, :frowning:

no we’re not, and, no you can’t get off…ever. No self-respecting port (or otherwise), will accept us. [size=85]sigh[/size]
Fluff

ave maria reggae

with his sainted

sidekick, Lavrentiy Beria