Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:05 pm Post
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:47 pm Post
narrsd wrote:Don't know if I missed this earlier or if it's not made clear in the release notes, but Lists now appear to really work.
In their own inimitable Scrivener fashion, of course, but it's easily learned
- Indents (by tab) don't automatically change the bullet/label type,
- but...once you set the bullet/label type for an indent, it consistently sticks, as you (shift-tab) back out!
- Thus you can compose any look of list you like
- I like it.
- And don't mind at all doing it again for another list
- besides that you can just copy a model, write over its texts, so even complex constructions do duplicate
- did I adequately say that I like it??
- and no where near as tricky as this bb-sortof-code on the forum...
- Thanks for the thoughtful design, Tiiho and Lee!
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:25 pm Post
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:09 pm Post
brinkbart wrote:In fact, the very first item in your list is wrong
Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:30 pm Post
narrsd wrote:...have you tried just hitting an extra return, after the last item you want bulleted?
Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:52 pm Post
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:56 pm Post
Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:44 pm Post
Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 pm Post
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1048 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests