[LH3630] Beta 17: Current Document Not Visible in Binder on Program Start

Mi
Miik
Platform: Windows

Mon May 20, 2019 4:19 pm Post

When launching Scrivener, it loads the last used document correctly. In the binder, however, that document is not visible. I have to scroll down to find the document in the binder. It is highlighted correctly in the binder, it just isn't visible until I scroll down in the binder.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I have 6 collections above the binder, so I am using the maximum allotted space for collections; any more, and the user has to scroll the collection list.

Thanks,
Miik

rg
rgletter
Platform: Win + iOS

Tue May 21, 2019 1:32 am Post

I tried and could not reproduce your problem. Maybe screen shots would help.

Mi
Miik

Tue May 21, 2019 6:09 pm Post

The collections list is what throws off the binder. When the collections list is not shown, Scrivener opens with the current document visible in the binder. When the collections list is showing, I have to scroll down to see the current document in the binder.

I attached two screenshots. One shows Doc 10 as the current document and visible in the binder just before closing Scrivener.
Binder Shows Doc 10 Before Close.png
Doc 10 visible before close.
Binder Shows Doc 10 Before Close.png (48.2 KiB) Viewed 230 times

The other shows the window after opening; Doc 10 is not visible in the binder although it is the current document in the editor until you scroll down 5 times.
Binder Does Not Show Doc 10 After Open.png
Doc 10 not visible after open.
Binder Does Not Show Doc 10 After Open.png (45.96 KiB) Viewed 230 times

I used a small window to keep the images small. The same happens with the window maximized since I have many documents in the binder.

Thanks,
Miik

th
thePhilosoraptor

Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:14 pm Post

Thanks. This has been filed.
Bryan Bender