[#14] Compile - Section Layout and Include Highlights

rg
rgletter
Platform: Win + iOS

Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:09 pm Post

In Compile...

When I click on a section layout (center), the SELECTED (checked) documents (on the right) with the matching section type is supposed to HIGHLIGHT. Instead, matching section types are randomly highlighted whether checked or not.

In dark mode, some section types are white while others are muted or gray. Some of the white ones are checked and others not checked. Some of the documents that are checked do not turn white, they stay gray.

Seems like a problem. :( :( :( :(

tiho_d
Platform: Linux + Windows

Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:23 pm Post

This is best described with screenshots and a demo project to reproduce the problem. With the current info, I am afraid I cannot be of much help.

rw
rwfranz
Platform: Windows

Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 am Post

rgletter wrote:In Compile...

When I click on a section layout (center), the SELECTED (checked) documents (on the right) with the matching section type is supposed to HIGHLIGHT. Instead, matching section types are randomly highlighted whether checked or not.

In dark mode, some section types are white while others are muted or gray. Some of the white ones are checked and others not checked. Some of the documents that are checked do not turn white, they stay gray.

Seems like a problem. :( :( :( :(

Not seeing that here. See screenshot. I checked by clicking every section type except Section#, on every "compile to" target type. This is one example.

Admittedly, the highlight is a very light grey and might not be easily visible.

ScrivCompileHighlights_1.PNG
ScrivCompileHighlights_1.PNG (94.33 KiB) Viewed 1303 times