Hello, I am a user from China.

哈贝
哈贝达斯
Platform: Windows

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:18 am Post

Hello, I am a user from China.
Because my English is not very good, so the following text is written using Google Translate.
If you have inaccurate expression, please understand.
I use the windows, yesterday downloaded the beta, very easy to use, especially the search function, and finally will not be stuck.
But now there are a few problems in use to ask and feedback about:
1, there are many test version of the menu, set no Simplified Chinese, I look a bit difficult.
2, set the body of the font format, and IOS end synchronization font has changed (the old version also has this problem). After resetting the fonts, the newline becomes another font.
3, multiple choice (select more than one label) case, the text can not be edited, the old version can be edited. I often choose to display multiple documents in the same editor.
4, the style selection can only click on the small arrow down to expand the menu.
5, the word count can set a statistical characters, not words? Because Chinese statistics in the characters. Remember the old version is there.
6, it seems that the statistics of the number of words per day are not accurate ...
7, can not like the word, the number of words selected statistics, sometimes I want to know how many words a certain period.
For now, look scrivener getting better.
I do not know Google translation is accurate, so the original attached.
您好,我是一个来自中国的用户。
因为我的英文不是太好,所以以下文字都是使用谷歌翻译写出来的。
如果有表达不准确的地方,还请谅解。
我使用的是windows,昨天下载了的测试版,非常好用,特别是搜索功能,终于不会卡死了。
但现在有几个使用中的问题请教和反馈一下:
1、测试版还有很多菜单、设置没有简体中文,我看起来有点吃力。
2、设置了正文的字体格式之后,和IOS端同步完字体就变了(旧版也有此问题)。重新设置了字体之后,换行就又变成了其他字体。
3、多重选择(同时选择多个标签)的情况下,文字无法编辑,旧版是可以编辑的。我经常选择多个文档显示在同一个编辑器里。
4、样式选择只能点击向下的小箭头才能展开菜单。
5、字数统计能不能设置一个只统计字符,而不是单词?因为中文统计在字符里。记得旧版是有的。
6、好像每日字数的统计不是太准确……
7、能不能像word一样,统计所选文字的字数,有些时候我想知道某段多少字。
暂时就这些,期待scrivener越来越好。
我不知道谷歌翻译是否准确,所以将原文附上。

Li
Linus
Platform: Linux + Windows

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:55 pm Post

Hello,

I did not understand all of your questions but for those I hopefully understood here are my answers:

3. I think you are referring to scrivenings mode. And yes, the current beta version does not allow editing in scrivenings mode - this an often mentioned bug which will be solved by all means at least before the official Release.

4. You can also open a styles panel via menu or by typing Ctrl + G, Ctrl + E and then pick the appropriate style from there:
img_019.png
img_019.png (27.14 KiB) Viewed 508 times

5. You can set/select your target/statstics as Words or Characters, both for manuscript, session and document:
img_020.png
img_020.png (31.22 KiB) Viewed 508 times

7. If you select some text and then right click, the pop up menu will display the number of selected characters and words at the bottom:
img_021.png
img_021.png (21.75 KiB) Viewed 508 times

哈贝
哈贝达斯
Platform: Windows

Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 am Post

非常感谢您的帮助,解决了我的问题,感谢。
因为scrivener在中国的用户比较少,而且windows版本和mac的版本还不太一样,很多功能我都没有找到说明,只能自己摸索。原来很多功能已经有了,受教了。

Thanks for your help, solved my problem, thanks.
Because scrivener users in China is relatively small, and the mac version of the windows version is not the same, many features I did not find a description, only to explore their own.
Many of the original features already exist.
Got it.