[LH2924] Composition Mode, selecting text and right-clicking to Font. > Show Fonts, then Cancel crashes Scrivener

Sh
Shipleyaust
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:50 pm Post

If I enter Composition mode, then select a text block and right-click, then Select Fonts, Show Fonts, if the first thing I do is to select Cancel, Scrivener immediately crashes. It also appears to then reset any customizations I have made such as having the Composition Mode display zoom at 140%, reverts back to 100%.

I can repeat this situation to make it crash every time. But if I do the same thing, except instead of Cancelling out, I click OK, then it does not crash and if I then go back into Font > Show Font, and then Cancel after previously hitting OK, then it works fine. So it only crashed if I go to Font > Show Fonts > Cancel first.

Right-clicking on selected text and selecting Styles works fine. I have not tested out anymore of the options.

And having learned from the other tricky situation I had, this time I used F11 to enter Composition Mode and also went to the View menu and selected it. It crashed either way.
Attachments
Scrivener 2903 Composition Mode select Font problem.png
Scrivener 2903 Composition Mode select Font problem.png (563.36 KiB) Viewed 401 times

th
thePhilosoraptor
Platform: Windows

Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:51 pm Post

Thanks. This has been filed.
Bryan Bender