Bugs in iOS!!!!!

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:10 pm Post

Just found these!!Image
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

AmberV
Platform: Mac + Linux

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:40 pm Post

I'm not suggesting this, but if you dip your device in a bucket of Roundup™ several times and then do a full restart, after burying it in a bowl of jasmine long grain rice for two days, does the problem go away?
.:.
Ioa Petra'ka
“Whole sight, or all the rest is desolation.” —John Fowles

da
dafu
Platform: Mac

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:51 am Post

vic-k wrote:Just found these!!Image

Scoundrel!
:D

Dave

vic-k

Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:48 am Post

AmberV wrote:dip your device in a bucket of Roundup™
:oops: :shock: Wot kind of filth is this!!?
Is this evidence of the spread of the Cameron Syndrome!! ... putting ones devices in to the mouths of deceased piggies!! In the name of all we hold sacred!! Stop now! Desist sir! Desist!
Next thing we know, you'll be extolling the virtues of all things Microsoft. tch!tch!
Alas ... 'tis no more than we have been conditioned to expect from Scriv's debauched and feckless moderators.

dafu wrote:
Scoundrel!
:D
Dave

Scoundrel? Moi? :shock:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

yosimiti
Platform: Mac

Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:11 pm Post

The bugs will overthrow us all at one point. Daemons are demons...

Ah
Ahab

Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:33 pm Post

AmberV wrote:I'm not suggesting this, but if you dip your device in a bucket of Roundup™ several times and then do a full restart, after burying it in a bowl of jasmine long grain rice for two days, does the problem go away?

Not to go all Editor or anything, but Roundup™ is an herbicide, and Vic K's bugs look decidedly exoskeletony. Suggest a change toward a broad-spectrum insecticide like Sevin, if you don't mind your grandchildren growing fins, or Spinosad, if you expect your grandchildren to be un-ironically named Rainbow and/or Xanadu.

vic-k

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:39 pm Post

Ahab wrote:look decidedly exoskeletony.
Wot!? :shock: I thought they looked like creepy crawlies!

lunk
Platform: Mac + iOS

Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:51 pm Post

I really need to get glasses. I thought it was a campaign pic from the republicans primary elections.
I am a user, writing non-fiction and science, using:
* Mac Scrivener 3 on a Macbook 12”, MacBook Pro 13”, and iMac 27”, all running the latest MacOS
* iOS Scrivener 1 on an iPhone 8, iPad Air 9.7”, and iPad Pro 12.9”, all running the latest iOS

vic-k

Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:19 pm Post

lunk wrote:I really need to get glasses. I thought it was a campaign pic from the republicans primary elections.

:shock: Yeah!! Y're right! There's not a lot to choose between them, is there?

narrsd
Platform: Win + iOS

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:50 am Post

Pretty funny -- and not untrue either ;)

But if you want to get rid of a lot of bugs, and see a speedup you really want on older devices like the iPad 2, upgrade to iOS 9.3.3 -- just out a few days ago.

Especially for Scrivener, no doubt, as it runs like a young horse when you use this...