Page 2 of 2

Re: On Your Honor (NiaD X)

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:35 am
by gr
The Bespoke Edition of ‘On Your Honor’ (NIAD 2020) is now posted!

http://www.gbrish.net/niadweb/2020

This web-based setting of the novel includes every version of every chapter in a form that makes them easy to browse and select and read, so you can mix and match your own bespoke edition of this extraordinary novel.

Thanks to Pigfender and Rog for another incredible year!

gr

Note: I like to “buy local” including my ISP, so sometimes your initial visit to the site can be slow to load. (What? Does their server have to wake up? Am I their only client? I don’t know. :roll: ) Sip some tea.

Re: On Your Honor (NiaD X)

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:55 am
by thegirlclaudia
gr wrote:The Bespoke Edition of ‘On Your Honor’ (NIAD 2020) is now posted!

http://www.gbrish.net/niadweb/2020

This web-based setting of the novel includes every version of every chapter in a form that makes them easy to browse and select and read, so you can mix and match your own bespoke edition of this extraordinary novel.

Thanks gr!!!
gr wrote:Note: I like to “buy local” including my ISP, so sometimes your initial visit to the site can be slow to load. (What? Does their server have to wake up? Am I their only client? I don’t know. :roll: ) Sip some tea.

Tea - sure. Was thinking of spinning up my own server early last year but it got pushed to the back burner. Seems too late to start with Eric A. Blair's fiction becoming reality, and sobering stuff to handle first.
gr wrote:Thanks to Pigfender and Rog for another incredible year!

gr

Every time I refer to you in my own private musings, I sound bearish like, "I wonder when grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr is going to release the bespoke NiaD..." Muchas gracias otra vez.
I wonder: aren't Pigfender and Rog the same person? Or maybe two sides of the same? Hmm...

Re: On Your Honor (NiaD X)

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:43 am
by gr
Perhaps in a way akin to NIAD cups, I should, with each bespoke edition release, add an 'r' to the 'gr', and in that way your inner monologue would manifest itself in the world (again).

grrrrrrrrr

Re: On Your Honor (NiaD X)

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:35 pm
by thegirlclaudia
gr wrote:Perhaps in a way akin to NIAD cups, I should, with each bespoke edition release, add an 'r' to the 'gr', and in that way your inner monologue would manifest itself in the world (again).

grrrrrrrrr


Oh, don't overburden yourself with the extra groan-like r's ...

Re: On Your Honor (NiaD X)

Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:57 pm
by Camy
This: http://www.gbrish.net/niadweb/2020/ utterly ROCKS! Thanks gr!
There are 1,088,391,168 distinct versions of this book!

In these days of climate change, extinctions, and the big orange T, it's lucky that the 1,088,391,168 versions of On Your Honor are digital only. Otherwise we'd be deforesting the planet faster than McDonalds.

My thanks to everyone for the fun. :D

Re: On Your Honor (NiaD X)

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:41 am
by gr
thegirlclaudia wrote:
gr wrote:Perhaps in a way akin to NIAD cups, I should, with each bespoke edition release, add an 'r' to the 'gr', and in that way your inner monologue would manifest itself in the world (again).

grrrrrrrrr


Oh, don't overburden yourself with the extra groan-like r's ...


You're right. I should definitely go for rolled r's.