NiaD X

User avatar
Jaysen
Posts: 6278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:00 am
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: East-Be-Jesus-Nowhere SC, USA

Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:38 am Post

The local dolphin that I’ve been working with in character development wants to know if he can be credited as a contriving author. I told him you are reasonable but he insisted on verification. What say you?
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

User avatar
pigfender
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS
Location: I share a head with a great many personalities
Contact:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:05 am Post

Jaysen wrote:The local dolphin that I’ve been working with in character development wants to know if he can be credited as a contriving author. I told him you are reasonable but he insisted on verification. What say you?

The dolphin is more than welcome to submit her/his own chapter if she/he is capable of passing the writing standard test.
http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
Image Image

User avatar
Jaysen
Posts: 6278
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:00 am
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: East-Be-Jesus-Nowhere SC, USA

Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:19 pm Post

pigfender wrote:
Jaysen wrote:The local dolphin that I’ve been working with in character development wants to know if he can be credited as a contriving author. I told him you are reasonable but he insisted on verification. What say you?

The dolphin is more than welcome to submit her/his own chapter if she/he is capable of passing the writing standard test.

Squeeeekikkikgrrrrsqueee wants to know if you prefer direct telepathy or have a preferred language/dialect for the submission. He assumes you are limited to earth based languages but feels he can accommodate. I asked him how he would manage to type and email the submission. His exact response was “only the one you call piggy need be concerned with that pending discomfort”.

I feel Squeeeekikkikgrrrrsqueee my be becoming slightly annoyed. I urge caution...
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

User avatar
pigfender
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS
Location: I share a head with a great many personalities
Contact:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:36 pm Post

I’ve seen Johnny Mnemonic. I’m not worried.
http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
Image Image

Kr
Kritty3311
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:15 pm
Platform: Windows
Contact:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:36 pm Post

I've done 3Day Novel and I've done Nano, I would love to join this crazy world of One Day novel, with your permission of course.

Wa
WangariMuchui
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:12 pm
Platform: Windows

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:28 pm Post

Hi . I would love to participate in the Novel In A Day. I have filled the sign up sheet. I hope I get through.

thanks.
Me

Ca
Catrad
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:42 pm
Platform: Windows

Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:53 pm Post

I'd like to play!

na
naquada
Posts: 88
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Platform: Mac

Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:12 am Post

I'd like to play as well.. I have sent you the required "electrical mail message" via the contact form on the NiaD site.. let me know if you don't get it :)
Associate of The Inner Magic Circle

User avatar
nom
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am
Platform: Mac + iOS
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:14 pm Post

pigfender wrote:If anyone has any questions, please ask away!!!!

How does quantum mechanics effect the daily life choices of adults with ADHD?*

* No dolphins were harmed in the forming of this message
Complete and utter NOMsense.
Image

User avatar
nom
Posts: 1927
Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 am
Platform: Mac + iOS
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:18 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:
nom wrote:May I?

No silly, he has said repeatedly, Oct X

nomnomnomnomnomnom

Oh, well that settles that then.
Sometimes it’s important to have the little details clarified.
Complete and utter NOMsense.
Image

Jo
John_Bryce
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:07 pm
Platform: Windows

Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:09 pm Post

Sounds fun, I'd like to be involved!
J

User avatar
gr
Posts: 2215
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:57 am
Platform: Mac + iOS
Location: Florida

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:52 am Post

nom wrote:
pigfender wrote:If anyone has any questions, please ask away!!!!

How does quantum mechanics effect the daily life choices of adults with ADHD?


Figpender still pending on this one, but I think I know the answer:

Quantum mechanics teaches us that at the sub-sub-atomic level we are all ADHD (also surprisingly flavorful). And, by the way, quantum mechanics predicted that we would all go 100% online — just like it happened.* This is called the failure of locality. I remain

Stochastically Yours,
gr

* Can also explain why the sky and the dolphins in it are blue.
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat
Image
"Nothing, like something, happens anywhere." —Philip Larkin

User avatar
pigfender
Posts: 2895
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 am
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS
Location: I share a head with a great many personalities
Contact:

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:28 am Post

Kritty3311 wrote:I've done 3Day Novel and I've done Nano, I would love to join this crazy world of One Day novel, with your permission of course.

WangariMuchui wrote:Hi . I would love to participate in the Novel In A Day. I have filled the sign up sheet. I hope I get through.

Catrad wrote:I'd like to play!

naquada wrote:I'd like to play as well.. I have sent you the required "electrical mail message" via the contact form on the NiaD site.. let me know if you don't get it :)
John_Bryce wrote:Sounds fun, I'd like to be involved!
J


Great! I can see a bunch of things come in from the contact form -- I'll go through them at my next coffee break!
http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
Image Image

mi
mishmhem
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:54 am
Platform: Windows

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:21 pm Post

I am very interested in participating!

Bi
Bindyjones
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:03 pm
Platform: Windows

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:58 pm Post

I want to participate! :)