Page 3 of 5

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:45 pm
by vic-k
Jaysen wrote:St Louis cut Ribs....

I penciled you in on the "fecal matter list' below Mr K, but above any politicians.

That's a load o' crap!

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:54 pm
by Jaysen
vic-k wrote:
Jaysen wrote:St Louis cut Ribs....

I penciled you in on the "fecal matter list' below Mr K, but above any politicians.

That's a load o' crap!

2 loads if you add up the mass of all the gluteus maximi involved.

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:49 pm
by vic-k
Jaysen wrote:e mass of all the gluteus maximi involved

Saw this . Hope it helps
https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/butt ... al-muscles

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:54 am
by Jaysen
Mr Picnic Shoulder....

Inquiring minds are demanding advance planning. Don't make me move you the list to supplant Mr K who has a firm hold on position 3.14.

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:27 am
by gr
Jaysen wrote:Mr Picnic Shoulder.... Don't make me move you the list to supplant Mr K...


Don’t even get me started on sprecking English, cur nab it!

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:08 am
by pigfender
The sign up sheet is now live!

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:39 am
by Jaysen
pigfender wrote:The sign up sheet is now live!

I must admit to feeling slightly slighted given the fact I was not "auto included". :P

The Mrs is no longer speaking to you but you still remain below Mr K. She is claiming the "monkeys can do, you prove it" mug for her exclusive use. :( The rarified atmosphere of "list topping" remains the exclusive purview of Mr K and myself.

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:42 am
by Jaysen
gr wrote:
Jaysen wrote:Mr Picnic Shoulder.... Don't make me move you the list to supplant Mr K...


Don’t even get me started on sprecking English, cur nab it!

Can you really expect an unedumacated redneck to writ well when said red neck "cain't but speck hick 'n de mos' pert?"

Re: Novel-in-a-Day 9

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:56 pm
by Jaysen
pigfender wrote:Nom - You are, of course, always welcome. :D

At least until he fouls the carpet or defiles a leg...

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat? We need analysis! get busy!

Re: Novel-in-a-Day 9

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:59 pm
by gr
Jaysen wrote:Otherwise you could turn into ... me.


Thank you for your generous offer, but I'm not supposed to operate heavy machinery when I am on these anti-Jaysen meds. Looks like you'll just have to find another replacement.

Re: Novel-in-a-Day 9

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:01 pm
by Jaysen
gr wrote:
Jaysen wrote:Otherwise you could turn into ... me.


Thank you for your generous offer, but I'm not supposed to operate heavy machinery when I am on these anti-Jaysen meds. Looks like you'll just have to find another replacement.

Well... Nom is in so you're safe(ish) until he takes a nap.

Re: Novel-in-a-Day 9

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:56 pm
by nom
Jaysen wrote:
gr wrote:
Jaysen wrote:Otherwise you could turn into ... me.


Thank you for your generous offer, but I'm not supposed to operate heavy machinery when I am on these anti-Jaysen meds. Looks like you'll just have to find another replacement.

Well... Nom is in so you're safe(ish) until he takes a nap.


Ha ha ha.... huh?

Wait a minute...
no...
I’m pretty sure my psychiatrist said these meds were Jaysen-suppressants, so there’s no way I could turn into you in time for NiAD. Shame, but you can’t argue with medical science*.


*Actually you can, but no one pays any attention unless it’s published in a journal with a high impact number and/or you are good at applying for really big research grants

Re: Novel-in-a-Day 9

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:58 pm
by nom
Jaysen wrote:
pigfender wrote:Nom - You are, of course, always welcome. :D

At least until he fouls the carpet or defiles a leg...

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat?


I don’t think those options are mutually exclusive. This could be fun...

Re: Novel-in-a-Day 9

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:06 pm
by Jaysen
nom wrote:
Jaysen wrote:
pigfender wrote:Nom - You are, of course, always welcome. :D

At least until he fouls the carpet or defiles a leg...

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat?


I don’t think those options are mutually exclusive. This could be fun...

I think we should use your logic and accept it as both!

Let us begin our derailing of the NiaD thread with the usual... wait... is it more disturbing if we do our normal banter or if we sit quietly in the corner? Building a tense quiet that will make piggy all twitchy while he starts to contemplate all the things we could be doing....

Re: [will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 pm
by Jaysen
Relegated to time out once again :evil: