[will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

vic-k
Platform: Mac + Windows
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:45 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:St Louis cut Ribs....

I penciled you in on the "fecal matter list' below Mr K, but above any politicians.

That's a load o' crap!
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:54 pm Post

vic-k wrote:
Jaysen wrote:St Louis cut Ribs....

I penciled you in on the "fecal matter list' below Mr K, but above any politicians.

That's a load o' crap!

2 loads if you add up the mass of all the gluteus maximi involved.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:49 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:e mass of all the gluteus maximi involved

Saw this . Hope it helps
https://breakingmuscle.com/fitness/butt ... al-muscles
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:54 am Post

Mr Picnic Shoulder....

Inquiring minds are demanding advance planning. Don't make me move you the list to supplant Mr K who has a firm hold on position 3.14.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 24 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

gr
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:27 am Post

Jaysen wrote:Mr Picnic Shoulder.... Don't make me move you the list to supplant Mr K...

Don’t even get me started on sprecking English, cur nab it!
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat
"Nothing, like something, happens anywhere." —Philip Larkin

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:08 am Post

The sign up sheet is now live!
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

Jaysen

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:39 am Post

pigfender wrote:The sign up sheet is now live!

I must admit to feeling slightly slighted given the fact I was not "auto included". :P

The Mrs is no longer speaking to you but you still remain below Mr K. She is claiming the "monkeys can do, you prove it" mug for her exclusive use. :( The rarified atmosphere of "list topping" remains the exclusive purview of Mr K and myself.
Jaysen

Jaysen

Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:42 am Post

gr wrote:
Jaysen wrote:Mr Picnic Shoulder.... Don't make me move you the list to supplant Mr K...

Don’t even get me started on sprecking English, cur nab it!

Can you really expect an unedumacated redneck to writ well when said red neck "cain't but speck hick 'n de mos' pert?"
Jaysen

Jaysen

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:56 pm Post

pigfender wrote:Nom - You are, of course, always welcome. :D

At least until he fouls the carpet or defiles a leg...

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat? We need analysis! get busy!
Jaysen

gr

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:59 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:Otherwise you could turn into ... me.

Thank you for your generous offer, but I'm not supposed to operate heavy machinery when I am on these anti-Jaysen meds. Looks like you'll just have to find another replacement.
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat
"Nothing, like something, happens anywhere." —Philip Larkin

Jaysen

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:01 pm Post

gr wrote:

Thank you for your generous offer, but I'm not supposed to operate heavy machinery when I am on these anti-Jaysen meds. Looks like you'll just have to find another replacement.

Well... Nom is in so you're safe(ish) until he takes a nap.
Jaysen

nom

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:56 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:
gr wrote:

Well... Nom is in so you're safe(ish) until he takes a nap.

Ha ha ha.... huh?

Wait a minute...
no...
I’m pretty sure my psychiatrist said these meds were Jaysen-suppressants, so there’s no way I could turn into you in time for NiAD. Shame, but you can’t argue with medical science*.

*Actually you can, but no one pays any attention unless it’s published in a journal with a high impact number and/or you are good at applying for really big research grants
Complete and utter NOMsense.

nom

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:58 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat?

I don’t think those options are mutually exclusive. This could be fun...
Complete and utter NOMsense.

Jaysen

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:06 pm Post

nom wrote:
Jaysen wrote:

Hi Nom! Piggy says there are counter measures for us. Is that a challenge or a threat?

I don’t think those options are mutually exclusive. This could be fun...

I think we should use your logic and accept it as both!

Let us begin our derailing of the NiaD thread with the usual... wait... is it more disturbing if we do our normal banter or if we sit quietly in the corner? Building a tense quiet that will make piggy all twitchy while he starts to contemplate all the things we could be doing....
Jaysen

Jaysen

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 pm Post

Relegated to time out once again :evil:
Jaysen