[will there be a...] NiAD 2019**

Fluff
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:19 am Post

gr wrote:Funny that, and there I was just about to crank up the old linguistic hijinker.

Dear grrrr grrrr,
Pangur is stood gazing out of the window, across the Astral plain, muttering to himself , sentiments to the effect that you should be able to dump as much rubbish on Scrivener's decks as any other crew member, especially those two rubbish mongers, J&VK
Go for it, grrrr grrr
Fluff xxxxx
Sent from Pangur ban's Astral iPad

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:19 pm Post

Is there really much difference for us Mr K. Our pear peers and peer pears might be offended at your attempt to distance yourself.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:19 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:Is there really much difference for us Mr K. Our pear peers and peer pears might be offended at your attempt to distance yourself.

Tough titty, numpt :twisted:
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

Jaysen

Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:14 pm Post

You should leave the state of my pectoral fatty deposits out of the conversation! That's just a low blow there ...
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

vic-k
Location: Protesting in the nude, outside ex Red Lion TESCO Store

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:08 am Post

Jaysen wrote:You should leave the state of my pectoral fatty deposits out of the conversation! That's just a low blow there ...

Naahh... this is a low blow ... pfffrrrttt
sfart_pushfart_100-100.gif
sfart_pushfart_100-100.gif (39.51 KiB) Viewed 542 times
As a professional, you, are your one and only asset. Without integrity you are worthless, but with it, you are priceless.

gr

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21 pm Post

Not your fastest race to the bottom, gents, but an impressively steep decline nonetheless.
gr : Scrivener user : not affiliated with Lit^Lat
"Nothing, like something, happens anywhere." —Philip Larkin

Fluff

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:56 pm Post

gr wrote:Not your fastest race to the bottom, gents, but an impressively steep decline nonetheless.

Oh Dear me, tch!tch! Really Mr grrr grrr. One should try and control ones male chauvinistic misogyny. It isn’t only mens bottoms that enjoy the pfffrrrrttt phenomenon, ladies’ do too. Even royal ladies. We’ll turn our backsides on your little cultural blunder, and pretend it didn’t occur. :wink:

Pangur’s looking over my shoulder muttering, “Steep decline-steep incline, steep decline-steep incline, steep....”
“PANGUR!! Shut up! Either will suffice.” Gawd luv us, but he does go on sometimes tch!tch!

Bottoms Up grrr grrr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekAXPCphKXQ
Sent from Pangur ban's Astral iPad