NiaD 7: The Magnificent NiaD

hj
hjordisa
Platform: Linux

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:55 pm Post

I wrote a thing. I once again failed to reach 1500, and the content will probably cause you all sorts of problems. Sowwy.

sa
sanu
Platform: Windows

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:59 pm Post

Done and submitted! Rog, you had issues receiving my emails yesterday, so let me know if you've actually gotten it? Fingers crossed man.

Maerahn

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:00 pm Post

Done - and only four minutes from deadline! Which of course means I already hate it, for it not being as polished as I'd have liked it to be... *sigh*

Well done to everyone else who's submitted! I'm dying to see what the whole story is now...
For years I waited for a Writing Angel to sprinkle her magic Confidence Dust on me. But she never came. That's when I realised I was going to have to find my own dust.

Daurmith
Platform: Mac

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:09 pm Post

Maerahn wrote:I'm dying to see what the whole story is now...

Me too! I think I have an idea but I'm really intrigued.
ImageImage

Pa
PatrickEdmonds
Platform: iOS

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:21 pm Post

Oh hell. I did not complete my chapter. I am sitting here thinking I have 6 more hours to finish and just now realized whereever you guys are you are, well, 6 hours behind me.

Sorry. I couldnt just bang out a scene. I required a bit of research on my setting first.

auxbuss

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:23 pm Post

You still have 3.5 hrs to the hard deadline.

RonjoI

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:27 pm Post

Done, submitted and hopefully received. I think I do this event just so I have an excuse to read the forum. I laugh my Yankee ass off reading your comments. I cannot wait to read what we have created. I forced my son into taking my place at work and took the day off. :D Now to clean up the ale bottles, wipe up the Jalapeno Cheetos crumbs, and wait for the results.

Deruji
Platform: Mac + Linux

Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:06 pm Post

Reading these posts I have come to the only logical conclusion that the novel is really about martian space bunnies being promiscuous in a seedy space bar, with the intent to colonise the moon.
Dañiel L.G.
For other writings please visit me at: smashwords
ImageImage

Daurmith

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:04 pm Post

I have the exact same impression, only I thought they were colonising Mars.
ImageImage

Camy
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:08 pm Post

submitted.
ImageImage

MacPro 7.5 - Scrivener & Scapple
Lenovo - Ubuntu/Win 8.1- Scrivener & Scapple

nom
Platform: Mac + iOS

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:57 pm Post

Deruji wrote:Reading these posts I have come to the only logical conclusion that the novel is really about martian space bunnies being promiscuous in a seedy space bar, with the intent to colonise the moon.

Daurmith wrote:I have the exact same impression, only I thought they were colonising Mars.

Close. They were commuting to Mars on Space Trains (and now we know about their torture following the train wreck due to hjordisa’s spoiler).
:mrgreen:
Complete and utter NOMsense.

Jaysen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:59 pm Post

nom wrote:
Deruji wrote:Reading these posts I have come to the only logical conclusion that the novel is really about martian space bunnies being promiscuous in a seedy space bar, with the intent to colonise the moon.

Daurmith wrote:I have the exact same impression, only I thought they were colonising Mars.

Close. They were commuting to Mars on Space Trains (and now we know about their torture following the train wreck due to hjordisa’s spoiler).
:mrgreen:

Wait... are you sure the torture was post wreck? I thought the wreck was the later event...
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

xiamenese

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:06 pm Post

Well if this is about space bunnies doing what bunnies do best in order to colonise the moon or Mars and getting tortured because they caused the wreck of a space train … I really have no idea how my chapter can possibly fit in … unless I missed the point that it’s all the drug filled fantasy of a non-literally agent … :shock:

Mark
The Scrivenato sometimes known as Mr X.
iMac 27" (late 2015) 10.15.7, 24GB RAM, 512GB SSID
2017 iPad, iPadOS 14.3, 128GB, Apple Pencil
Scrivener, Scapple, Nisus Writer Pro, Bookends …

Jaysen

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:10 pm Post

Just don't take Pete figuratively and you'll be ok.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

ImageImage

hj
hjordisa
Platform: Linux

Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:27 pm Post

xiamenese wrote:Well if this is about space bunnies doing what bunnies do best in order to colonise the moon or Mars and getting tortured because they caused the wreck of a space train … I really have no idea how my chapter can possibly fit in … unless I missed the point that it’s all the drug filled fantasy of a non-literally agent … :shock:

Mark

No, the non-literally literary agent was transported into the manuscript where this all takes place.