Novel-in-a-Day 4.0: Live Free or NiaD

Ap
Apsley
Platform: Windows

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:58 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:2 whiting and 1 bluefish secured for lunch/dinner.

Now where was I.

"All sea urchins search for food", I believe

homeport
Platform: Mac

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:02 pm Post

I am so tempted to see if a glass of wine will help, sitting here with music blaring in both ears and about 900 words written :(
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Foxtrot

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:05 pm Post

OK done and posted. Around 1700 words put together in approximately the right order, mainly, ish.

Montree_Whiles
Platform: Windows

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 pm Post

Coffee's starting to work. For some reason I have the last couple of lines in the chapter. Now to finish up the rest. Good morning to everyone. Hope all the newer members are enjoying their first year of NIAD. For the old salty dogs among us, I'm glad to see the endearing banter hasn't been left behind for this year. Mister Pigfender. As always, you've done quite the job behind and in front of the scenes. I just know this years final result will be as great as the previous years' and well worth the 364 days of waiting.
“Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.”
—Robert A. Heinlein

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:21 pm Post

THREE CHAPTERS ARE IN
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

homeport

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:34 pm Post

pigfender wrote:THREE CHAPTERS ARE IN

Dam it that starts the panicking, still got four hours, getting there :D
Yes thank you Pigfender this has to be up among one of the most fun days, and all your hard work really is appreciated. :D
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

Mi
Mikeydev

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 pm Post

Mine will be with you in the next half an hour! :D

pa
paradox927
Platform: Mac, Win + Linux

Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:50 pm Post

Oh, the pressure!

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:02 pm Post

I have a dilema.

naked woman needs pants. Just sitting prior to bed. the cheep night wear type. What are they called in the UK.

Piggy, your going to need more time. I'm on KB pace here. 1/3 done and 2K words. Sorry.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09

tickbite

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:12 pm Post

I'm almost done too, just need to get all these Cambridges right.

EDIT: Just noticed that one of my Cambridges is actually called Waterson. I must have mixed something up ... :shock:

Foxtrot

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:27 pm Post

Jaysen wrote:I have a dilema.

naked woman needs pants. Just sitting prior to bed. the cheep night wear type. What are they called in the UK.

Piggy, your going to need more time. I'm on KB pace here. 1/3 done and 2K words. Sorry.

I have just asked my wife what she calls her "cheap night wear" pants. After the slap she suggested pyjama bottoms or pj bottoms, possibly slumber pants but that is probably a bit more American.

If you talking about pants to lounge around in prior actual putting on night attire then probably trackie bottoms or joggers

I didn't get a naked woman in my brief :(

pigfender
Platform: Mac, Win + iOS

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:31 pm Post

Foxtrot wrote:I didn't get a naked woman in my brief :(

Neither did he. He might be talking about his wife?
"Some dice only have sixes." nom, 19 Oct 2013
"Piggy, I'm beginning to wonder if you are the best person to take advice from." Jaysen, 26 Sept 2014

http://www.pigfender.com | http://www.novelinaday.com

RaineyCloud9

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:37 pm Post

I don't know why I still have this window open.
Entirely too many distractions.
Who can work with all the chapters being in, Journos, bluefish and coffee, naked women & slapping going on?
Wait. Inspiration at last.

homeport

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:40 pm Post

RaineyCloud9 wrote:I don't know why I still have this window open.
Entirely too many distractions.
Who can work with all the chapters being in, Journos, bluefish and coffee, naked women & slapping going on?
Wait. Inspiration at last.

Totally agree but am sitting here laughing at the pants discussion and Pigfenders reply and I still have only 1200 words written, do I panic :D

Jaysen
Platform: Mac + Windows

Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:44 pm Post

What would the main cal the pants. Not yoga pant, but something you'd get from a department store.

The wife uses them for pj bottoms. Same purpose but I don't see this person using that phrase.
Jaysen

I have a wife and 2 kids that I can only attribute to a wiggle, a giggle, and the realization that she was out of my league so I might as well be happy with her as a friend. 26 years marriage later, I can't imagine life without her. -Me 10/7/09